sixtynine

donghyuck opened the door to his room, where he saw mark laid, using his phone and only glancing towards donghyuck when he entered.

donghyuck scoffed, but a fond smile landed on his lips, before he turned on the light.

"so bright~" mark whined.

"shut up," donghyuck grinned, taking off his jacket before looking at mark again, and snapping, "DUDE? you're wearing OUTSIDE clothes! why are your shoes still on?!"

mark's face dropped, a small wobble to his lips as he held back a laugh.

"go change~" donghyuck whined, "i cleaned my sheets yesterday!"

"taeyong cleaned your sheets yesterday," mark corrected, throwing his legs over the side of, "give me clothes then."

"eh?"

"i'm staying in here, give me clothes to wear," mark smiled, "i need to make sure you can't run off"

"m-my clothes?" donghyuck tilted his head, getting a nod from mark as he took off his shoes, "im like, smaller than you, you're muscly or whatever-"

"you wear oversized, hyuck," mark added, "and we're pretty much the same size, dont make excuses."

mark giggled, seeing how he got donghyuck riled up, as he rummaged through his closet, "what do you want?"

"sweatpants? i dunno. whatever you'll let me wear in your bed."

donghyuck rolled his eyes, throwing a pair of gray sweatpants to mark, hitting his face. he then threw a black zip-up hoodie at him.

was donghyuck kinda happy he got to dress mark in his clothes? absolutely.

"thank you hyuckie~" mark sang with a giggle, and donghyuck gave a push in response, making mark fall back onto donghyuck's bed.

"get changed. i'm making a drink."

"i'll have a coffee!" mark smiled as donghyuck left the room.

"will you?" donghyuck scoffed, hearing another mark giggle, making him smile.

-

"what the fuck, mark?!" donghyuck whined once more, returning into his bedroom to see mark laid on his bed again, but this time, the zipper to the hoodie was undone. he groaned, placing the mugs down before straddling mark's knees and zipping up the hoodie, "you're an awful person."

mark smirked, as donghyuck sat on his legs with a frown. he laughed as he grabbed his wrists, pulling him down, "you dont wanna see my sexy body?"

donghyuck grunted when he landed on mark's chest, "no, not really. when you wanna talk to me about kissing, i dont think your boobs will help me concentrate."

"my... boobs?"

donghyuck nodded, peeling himself off of mark, laying next to him, "go on. talk about it."

mark smiled down at donghyuck, who stared at the ceiling.

"see, now this is awkward.."

donghyuck rolled his eyes, rolling onto his stomach, and looking at mark, "mhm? yeah? really?! and you wonder why i was avoiding it, mark! we dont need to have a serious conversation because we kissed once!"

mark sighed, as donghyuck laid his hand on his chest, "i dont want to- agh- i just... im scared?"

"and you think i'm not?" donghyuck spoke softly, running his fingers on mark's chest as if he was playing the piano, "mark, i had my first kiss the other day. at age twenty-three.. with you of all people. i'm petrified."

mark nodded, as donghyuck played with the hoodie strings, and the zipper, "i just- i wanna know if we're both.. on the same page? i dont-"

donghyuck giggled, causing mark to stop speaking, and glare at him, "you're cute," another glare, "what?! you're really cute mark. actually."

"i'll cry." mark threatened, a pout on his lips

"go on," donghyuck smiled, "it would be cute."

mark groaned, rolling over and laying on his side, avoiding donghyuck, who immediately rolled his eyes once more.

it was a few minutes before mark could feel donghyuck's slim arms snake around his waist, and he was pulled close to his chest, "please, chill out. we're equally as scared as eachother, i promise."

mark nodded, holding the boy's hands as they rest on his stomach, "okay..."

donghyuck let his hand loosen, and grip between mark's fingers, holding his hand tightly.

"we have drinks, dont forget about them," donghyuck mumbled against mark's neck, "is there.. anything else you need to talk about?"

mark inhaled deeply, becoming jelly-like in donghyuck's arms as he reversed tighter into his chest. there was nothing else in the world he loved more than being held like this.

"i- i dont think so," mark started, "i just, i'm scared, that's it. i know, i know you wont... i just dont want to do.. this, and for nothing- i- yeah."

donghyuck nodded along to mark's rambling, pressing soft, feather-like kisses on the back of his head as he spoke.

"you're my best friend, mark. over anything," donghyuck comforted him, "i'm confident enough that this will be okay, because i dont want to lose my best friend.. i just wanna kiss him, a bit."

donghyuck smiled when mark chuckled gently.

"okay?"

"okay.." mark nodded, fidgetting around in donghyuck's arms, before turning to face him, "hi."

"hi," donghyuck smiled, letting mark burrow in his chest, "dont fall asleep, mark. otherwise we wont be okay." he teased.

mark smiled, nodding. he loved how safe donghyuck made him feel all the time. he felt so small in his arms, recieving head kisses, and fingers running along his spine.

donghyuck loved having mark in his arms. he loved how the boy could go from confident and flirty, to emotionally vulnerable like this, and be comfortable enough with donghyuck to show this side of himself.

he truly was his favourite person.