nineteen

taeyong: hyucccckkkkk

donghyuck: good morning hyung

taeyong: morninggg

taeyong: can you come to my room asap

donghyuck: wtf why asap

donghyuck: you good???

taeyong: im good!!! just wanna chat to u

donghyuck: goddamn everyone wants to talk to me recently i'm so popular

taeyong: of course you are

donghyuck: teehee

donghyuck: ok i'll be there in a bit

-

taeyong watched carefully as donghyuck walked into the room. he could tell he was concentrating as much as he could, to not show any signs of pain, or limp when he walked.

"helloo~" he smiled, sitting on taeyong's bed next to him.

"donghyuck..."

donghyuck raised an eyebrow at the older, who smiled back sadly.

"im not mad, but i will be if you lie to me," taeyong started, and he watched as donghyuck realised, rolling his eyes, "is your leg hurt?"

donghyuck nodded. nothing else but a bitter nod.

"who told you? was it mark?"

"no one told me, hyuck," taeyong sighed, as donghyuck looked down at his hands in his laps, a gentle frown on his lips, "i saw you, and me and johnny spoke about it."

"ah, it was johnny," donghyuck repeated, a sour chuckle leaving through his teeth, before he avoided looking in taeyong's direction, "what a shocker, huh?"

"hyuck. don't be like that!" he replied, knowing there must be something up with donghyuck, so not getting mad, but correcting him, "johnny didnt do anything. he didnt tell me, because i already knew."

"mhm," donghyuck nodded, "so like. what am i doing. going home? staying in the hotel all day? fill me in."

taeyong stayed silent, watching donghyuck for a few moment, "hyuck, no one is mad at you, just chill, alright? its not your fault you're injured."

donghyuck nodded slowly, as taeyong inched closer to him on the bed.

"i want you to go to a hospital. instead of a small clinic."

"how do you-"

"i know."

donghyuck stayed silent.

"please get it properly checked out..."

"but what if i have to go home?"

taeyong shrugged, "i dont know, donghyuck. you'd probably go home then, no?"

"yeah. guess so... i'll go to the hospital today."

"promise me you will, or i will be mad."

"mhm. mark can take me."

-

donghyuck returned back to his hotel room, and mark wasn't asleep like before. he was instead in the bathroom, doing what donghyuck assumed was a shower.

he fell down onto his bed, completely disregarding the pain in his leg, yelling out in pain when it made contact.

the bathroom door almost immediately swung open, as mark came out with a towel around his waist, "holy shit, donghyuck, i thought i was being invaded- are you alright?"

he saw the boy laid on the bed, once again, eyes shut, but noticed tears running down his cheeks silently.

"shit-" mark frowned, tying the towel securely before sitting next to the boy, "hey, talk to me."

"im so fucking-" donghyuck groaned loudly with what felt like anger, and frustration, "mark this is horrible. i just wanna be at home, in my bed."

mark frowned as donghyuck cried. he wiped the tears with the towel, before fixing his messy morning hair.

"mhm?" mark hummed, watching him.

donghyuck opened his eyes, rubbing them to see mark.

now he had to deal with his emotions, along with a shirtless, dripping wet, messy haired mark.

oh, joy.

"come to the hospital with me? please?"

"hm?"

"johnny told taeyong i'm injured," donghyuck told mark, before adding bitterly "somehow he found out!"

"we can go whenever you're ready," mark smiled, "let me know, and we can go."

"i hate johnny. so much."

"no you dont, hyuck. dont be horrible," mark laughed sadly, "he literally cares about you, that's why!"

"hmph."

"why are you blaming him?"

"he talked taeyong into talking to me."

"right..."

"shut up mark. i dont hate him, no, but just please, take me to the hospital before i lose my shit."