fiftynine

renjun: do you want me to come over?

renjun: i can bring you my soup im making some bcs ji has a little cold too

renjun: i can swing round later

renjun: just let me know

donghyuck: arent you cute 🥰

donghyuck: no need

renjun: wtf

donghyuck: mark is taking good care of me 🥰

renjun: i can still bring some 🤨

donghyuck: if you want to bring me some soup baby you can <3

renjun: i will!!

renjun: ill be there in a bit

renjun: bitch

renjun: u better eat every last drop of the soup

donghyuck: im not getting out of bed though

renjun: 🙄

-

"jun came over. he gave me this for you."

"wha- he didnt even say hi!" donghyuck whined to taeyong who stood infront of him with a bag full of tupperware.

taeyong stared at the boy infront of him for a moment, before shrugging, "he said the one on the top is yours, it's smaller. and he gave extra for anyone else."

donghyuck whined, as he took the bag from taeyong, pouting that renjun didnt say hello to him.

"you were literally mid-nap, donghyuck," mark said, walking up behind him, placing a hand on his lower back, as he dished up some soup for himself, "you would've hated all of us if we woke you up."

"shut up," the korean spat, spinning around on his heels, their eyes meeting for a second before mark's darted to the cupboard behind him, "want some?"

"mm.." mark nodded, "did the nap help? you feel any better?"

"more alive," donghyuck said, pouring some of the soup for mark too, "i'll shower, and then i'll let you know."

as taeyong left the kitchen, mark nodded slowly, placing his chin on donghyuck's shoulder and standing close to him.

"oh, hey," donghyuck mumbled, turning his face to the side, very close to mark's face, "i'll get you sick if i breathe on you, stupid."

mark shrugged, shutting his eyes and not moving away the closer donghyuck got to his face.

donghyuck raised an eyebrow, at mark's lack of shyness, so he licked his bottom lip quickly before placing a kiss on mark's cheek, nearing the corner of his mouth.

mark did nothing but smile timidly as his cheeks slowly turned slightly pink.

"mmm..." donghyuck tilted his hed again, "weird... are you sick too?"

mark let out a small sigh through his nose, close to a laugh. he took steps backwards, his hand running along donghyuck's back before it detatched, "no, why."

mark took the bag and packaging from donghyuck, sliding across the tile floor with his socks to throw it away.

"oh i dunno," donghyuck mumbled, "something about the fact i kissed you and you didn't shit yourself?"

"barely a kiss. nothing im not used to.." mark told a white lie, as if his heart wasn't pounding out of his chest and his knees didn't feel weak.

"oh yeah?" donghyuck scoffed, smiling and passing mark his bowl, "guess i'll do better next time."

"wha-" mark was the flustered one now, as donghyuck lead him out of the room with his hand on his back, "next time?"

"not now, i'm sick."

mark's eyes were wide as the younger walked behind him to the table.

he thought he was going crazy.