fiftyeight

as if he'd jinxed it for himself, donghyuck woke up with a dry, sore throat, a temperature and a horrific headache.

he opened his eyes to see mark sat up against the headboard, on his phone. he was laying on his own pillow, mark must've escaped his hold.

he smiled, as mark hadn't noticed he was awake yet, and was making faces at his phone.

"markie.." he mumbled, seeing mark almost jump out of his skin, "cute."

"can you not~" mark whined, placing his hand on donghyuck's forehead, "you're even sicker.."

donghyuck pouted, grabbing mark's hand before he could take it away from his face. he held it to his cheek, shutting his eyes again.

"i'm gonna get you medicine, hyuck," mark pulled his hand away, pushing himself up and off of the bed, "want toast? you have to eat something first."

donghyuck stretched, nodding, "toast is okay."

-

donghyuck: im sick i wanna die

renjun: i thought you were lying

yangyang: what

donghyuck: SHUT UP RENJUN i think i gaslighted my own body

donghyuck: cute mark bf mode though

donghyuck: making me toast😍 cute

yangyang: goodnight again

renjun: 😭

-

like an angel, mark returned back into donghyuck's room holding a tray full of things. the younger smiled, putting his phone down.

"i made you toast.. we're out of your tea so i made you... another tea? i dont know which one it was-" mark laughed, "and medication. you can take it after eating."

donghyuck admired mark, watching him in awe as he spoke. could he get any more perfect?

he hadn't eaten himself, but rushed to his feet for any way to make donghyuck feel better.

he spoke sleepily, and his oversized gray shirt fell over his torso. his eyes were still puffy from sleep and his hair was a mess, but he seemed to ignore it, to help the sick boy.
donghyuck found him so cute.

"thank you, mark," donghyuck smiled, taking the plate and letting mark place the tray on the floor, "have you eaten?"

"not yet.." mark scratched the back of his neck with a laugh, "i will, though.."

"go make something, mark," donghyuck nodded towards the door, "you're not getting back in until you do."

mark pouted, stood at the end of the bed, making donghyuck smile.

"go on."

"euurghh~"