sixtyseven

"donghyuck, you can't hide from me," mark smiled, seeing donghyuck under his blankets, forming a lump in his bed, "have you eaten? lets get dinner, dumbass."

"not here-" he mumbled under the covers.

the room was silent for a moment, but it took mark no longer than a few seconds for his entire body to be over donghyuck's, his whole weight crushing him.

"oh my GOD, MARK!" donghyuck squealed, trying his hardest to push the boy off of him, "you're an asshole, get off of me~"

mark giggled, his legs and arms around the boy so tight, as he struggled to move, "say please."

"no."

mark shrugged, before pushing donghyuck deeper into the bed, on his back. he smiled as donghyuck's eyes widened and he caught his breath, "are you trying to kill me, fucking hell."

mark smiled sweetly, before putting all of his body weight on the boy, starfishing across him.

"fuckin-" donghyuck whined, his arms around mark's waist, "i'm not complaining, hyung, this is nice."

mark nodded, before poking at donghyuck's sides with a giggle.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" donghyuck yelled as he laughed from the teasing, "you're so horrible!"

after a moment of donghyuck's high giggles and blushing between the two of them, mark showed mercy.

"are you done now?"

"mhm," mark nodded, before sitting up, straddling donghyuck's thighs accidentally, to which his eyes widened and he panicked to get off, "i- let's eat- come wi-"

donghyuck rolled his eyes, grabbing mark's escaped thigh with one hand, and pulling him back to his accidental position, before sitting up himself, "pussy."

mark's cheeks were red when donghyuck's hands held his waist, and he smiled at him. he looked down at the boy's neck, and chin, avoiding everything else.

"this is a nice position markie." donghyuck commented, his fingers tapping mark's waist. mark remained silent. he hated how donghyuck had all this power all the time, but he couldnt do anything to swap it.

"yeah?" he murmured, still actively avoiding any contact, "is it?"

"mmhm.." donghyuck nodded with a smile, pulling mark's waist in, and hugging him. he let his head fall onto his shoulder, but to the side, softly breathing against his neck, "you're warm."

"mm.. i was in a studio all day.. i probably stink. i was gonna shower but- yeah.. unneeded info.." mark said, slowly relaxing against donghyuck's body.

donghyuck wore a low cut shirt -maybe tank top, mark wasn't sure- exposing some of his chest which was decorated with a necklace. a soft cardigan to keep him warm, the dark gray matching well with his skin.

mark thinks the boy showered before this. his hair was soft against his cheek and he smelt of baby powder.

"you said no kissing until we talk about it?" donghyuck spoke lowly, mark shuddering at the breath against his neck once again, before nodding, "on the lips?"

another nod, and mark had a vague idea of what donghyuck was doing. he knew it wasn't a great idea, because they really, really did need to talk about this, but it hadn't happened yet, so mark let it play out.

"what about.." donghyuck put his lips on the back of mark's neck for a moment, his hands sliding further up his back "here?"

mark let out a breath, it was nothing but a frustrated, flustered sigh before he curled into donghyuck's body.