fifty

"yo hyuc- oh my god-" ten groaned, seeing a shirtless mark laid atop donghyuck's chest as he burst through the door, "the second time."

donghyuck just smiled, a tired, smug look on his face as ten stood in the doorway, eyes everywhere except the two boys, "shouldn't've just burst in."

"gross," ten teased, "you two want breakfast? johnny's cooking something."

"johnny? is he not hungover?"

"can you ask that? you're probably more hungover than him, considering the amount you drank."

"i'm hungover," donghyuck chuckled, as mark moved around on his torso, "i'll pass, i dont think he's getting up any time soon."

ten smiled, a nod, and a spin, before leaving and shutting the door.

"you've got low expectations of me.." mark mumbled against donghyuck's chest, as the boy readjusted his arms around him.

"jesus-" donghyuck flinched when the boy spoke suddenly, "what?"

"i can get up right now..." mark smiled, his eyes still shut and his voice sleepy, "i dont WANT to... but i could.."

donghyuck rolled his eyes, loosening his arms a little, slightly embarrassed and flustered to be holding the boy like this when he was awake.

mark noticed, a small nasal laugh before he took a deep breath and rolled off of donghyuck's body.

despite his very painful and apparent headache, and the slight taste of vodka left in his mouth, it was comfortable in his bedroom. the curtains were still drawn, and it was dark, except from the light peering through at the ends.

mark stretched like a kitten, making tired grunts, before curling back up again. facing donghyuck with his eyes shut.

mark looked pretty today. maybe he still had alcohol in the system, but donghyuck thought he looked great, for the fact he'd only just woken up.

his pale skin was puffy and soft, perfect opportunity for many kisses upon it.

his exposed torso was making him feel many ways he shouldn't feel this early in the morning, but was also pretty, the way his collarbones exposed from his curved back, and his stomach hugged the blanket.

mark wasn't completely naked.

donghyuck had learnt this when he sub-consciously climbed upon him as he slept, and the blanket had fallen off.

he was wearing shorts, which made him very relieved, but he was still confused as to why he was wearing so little.

he knew they hadn't fucked.

yeah, he was very drunk last night.

but he still remembered parts of the night, that if they had, he would've definitely remembered it.

he remembered kissing mark, too.

which he wished he had the courage to do right now.

"mark-ya.." donghyuck mumbled, poking at the boy's forehead, making him open his eyes irritatedly, "why are you- naked-"

"im not naked!" he defended himself quickly, making the latter laugh.

"why are you shirtless then."

"it was hot~" mark whined, as donghyuck smiled, nodding along slowly, "i promise. that's the only reason. i didn't wanna be sweaty in your bed."

"mmm..." donghyuck nodded, as mark huffed, turning around and facing the wall, "hey!"

"what.."

"you're rude."

"you're being inappropriate"

"actually, never did i once assume anything.." donghyuck spoke softly, "you were the one who assumed i assumed...."

silence filled the space between them for a moment, before donghyuck giggled at the man who'd been proven wrong.

"go away."

"we're in MY bed."

"okay? leave it."

donghyuck kept giggling to himself, before approaching the boy from behind, his arms wrapping around him, "nah.."

-

mark: fuck this fuck everytbing i hate men i hate donghyuck and i hate myself and i hate liking people

ten: the moment i leave ur dorms

ten: im literally in the car

ten: what is wrong now

mark: im

mark: i cant deal with this angmoree tenennenen

ten: are u drunk

mark: it's 10am

ten: okay

mark: no im not drunk

mark: im losijg my shit

mark: i neeeeed to fuck him

ten: WHAT THE FUCK

mark: i need him so bad

ten: yangyang saw that btw

ten: he doesnt know who ur talking about but he saw it

mark: FUCK OFF

mark: NOOO WAY

mark: no he didnt pls tell me ur lyign

ten: im sorry 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭