thirtyeight

donghyuck laughed to himself when he heard mark singing the lyrics to their new song in the bathroom. he smiled sweetly, tilting his head before walking past.

donghyuck: nice singing pretty boy

mark: wtf

donghyuck: :)

donghyuck: im heading to dream's rn

donghyuck: in the car as we speak actually

donghyuck: jaemin wanted me to help him with lyrics n stuff

donghyuck: i think jeno?? is cooking again later too

donghyuck: you should visit!!!!!

mark: omg

mark: let me know when he starts cooking and i'll be omw

donghyuck: come now >:(

mark: mmm busy

donghyuck: singing in the bathroom??????

mark: leave me alone

donghyuck: teehee

donghyuck: ok shut up hurry up and get here im busy now too byeeee

mark: HDHWHJFIRIF

-

mark walked through the door of the dream dorm, greeted by chenle and a warm hug from him, before jisung did the same.

"mark-hyung!" jeno called from the kitchen, and donghyuck watched as the canadian ran to the direction of his voice.

donghyuck was sat on the sofa, a resting jaemin in his arms with his eyes shut. he gave a small wave to mark, but other than that, he was close to falling asleep.

"jaemin. get up," donghyuck whined, "dont fall asleep on me."

he really didn't want to be stuck with jaemin in his arms.

was it mostly so he could pay more attention to mark? maybe. but the idea of that being the truth made him want to throw up.

jaemin whined, sitting up before falling down again, but in the other direction, letting donghyuck hop up onto his feet.

he smiled at jaemin who glared at him teasingly, before quickly running out to the kitchen, following mark's footsteps.

"mark-eu yah-" donghyuck yelled out as he heard hum and jeno laughing in the kitchen together.

"hm?" mark replied, poking his head out of the kitchen door, at the exact time donghyuck was going to walk in.

donghyuck's nose bumped marks cheek, with enough force to hurt quite a bit.

he pouted, but as soon as he saw and heard giggles from mark, who was holding his cheek, the pain seemed to disappear in an instant.

the two shared eye contact for a moment, as mark kept giggling lightly, before donghyuck uttered out a small, "..ow.."

mark smiled, "sorry..", as donghyuck put an arm out, holding mark's side, "you were calling me?"

"mm.." donghyuck nodded, pulling mark into a subtle, one arm hug, "just wanted your attention."

mark let donghyuck hug him, before they entered the kitchen together.

"missed you." mark added, stood behind him, placing his chin on his, and hands placed on his waist.