thirtythree

"you scared me.." donghyuck mumbled, his throat dry as his chest rumbled underneath mark's head, "i couldn't move. i thought i became paralysed in my sleep.."

mark had been awake for a while, laying peacefully, and now he was enjoying the boy's sleepy rambling this morning.

"when did you get in?" he asked, not knowing where to put his hands, as he wasn't used to this intimacy with mark. this was alot harder than flirting over texts.

"uh... midnight," mark nodded, "i ate, then came here..."

donghyuck looked down at mark's messy, faded blue-silver hair. the urge to place a kiss on his crown was overwhelming. it was slightly curly, but mostly just messy, which he found endearing.

he was like a kitten, perched upon his chest. he smiled, holding back the kiss, and instead placing his hands there.

he remembered him mentioning the liking of having his hair touched.

the hair fell between his fingers, as he watched the sun start to shine through his curtains

when he felt mark's body curl slightly is when his heart skipped a beat, and his cheeks began to flush.

"johnny came in last night," mark chuckled, moving his head with the younger's hands, "he panicked, i think."

"why? he thought we fucked?"

mark laughed, louder than intended, making donghyuck laugh too.

he'd missed that laugh.

the way he missed mark, made himself cringe. they'd been apart for less than two weeks, and he was already noticing all the little things he took for granted.

"are you comfortable?" mark asked, knowing he'd been laying on the boy for hours now

"i'm a bit numb," he chuckled, "comfy.."

"i'll move in a mi-"

"noo~" donghyuck whined.

"not yet! i'll move soon though.."

mark sighed contently, as donghyuck smiled with a nod.

-

renjun: plans today?

renjun: oh wait mark is back isn't he

renjun: nvm enjoy ur day <3

donghyuck: donghyuck happy :)) so happyy

renjun: have u kissed

donghyuck: NO!

donghyuck: im just :(

donghyuck: i woke up and he was??? laying? on me?

donghyuck: so comfy and warm jun :( i just wanna lay forever im so cozy

renjun: ur still w him???? why are u texting me

donghyuck: he left :/

donghyuck: he'll come back though because i told him to

renjun: LMFAOO

donghyuck: RENJUNNNNN my heart hurts FUCK

renjun: giggles

-

mark: donghyuckkk

mark: food is ready come eat!!!

donghyuck: :( but

mark: what

mark: breakfast is made!!! it looks good taeyong cooked come eat >:(

mark: DONGHYUCK

donghyuck: :C

mark: hyuck :,)

mark: we can continue when we've eaten

mark: if i have to drag u out of bed i will

donghyuck: .. continue huh

mark: shut up i know ur pouting bcs i told you i'd be back

mark: i'll send taeyong to you

donghyuck: IM COMINGHHOGNH PLS DONTTTT

mark: :D

-

"donghyuck-ah~" taeyong smiled, pinching the boy's cheek as he greeted him with a back hug in the kitchen, "go eat.."

"wow... i was showing affection!"

"show affection by eating my food," taeyong grinned, patting the boy's back as he walked off, "eat alot, please."

donghyuck nodded, filling his plate with food, before making his way to the table greeting mark, yuta, johnny and doyoung.

he sat on a seat, opposite mark and next to doyoung. he smiled at all of them, and they spoke together, catching up on what happened. mainly what donghyuck did.

"i heard you got drunk.." johnny teased, making mark smile, kicking his leg across to tap donghyuck's foot.

"damn, mark talks about me, huh?" donghyuck teased, kicking back at mark's foot, "cute."

"please. i'm trying to eat, you'll make me throw up," yuta whined, resting his head on mark's shoulder, "distance did something to you two."