seven

a smile on his face as donghyuck woke up to see mark fast asleep.

his laptop open on his lap made him think he didnt intend to, but he was happy he got even an hour of sleep.

he yawned, stretching and throwing the bedding off of himself. checking the time, which he discovered to be 8am, he groaned, sitting up and letting his legs fall onto the floor.

"mark hyung.." donghyuck spoke, not loud enough to startle him, but loud enough to possibly wake him up, "wake up."

he took the laptop, placing it on the table in the corner of the room, before pulling the covers off.

"we've got practice. i'm showering. wake up," the younger repeated, catching mark attempting to grab the blanket. he grabbed it with more force, before the latter did, with a laugh, "nope. get up."

donghyuck pulled the covers with him, putting them onto his bed, before entering the bathroom.

"asshole."

-

ilichil

taeyong: practice starts at 10

taeyong: if any of you are late  you wont see the end of it

taeyong: @mark

mark: can i curse

taeyong: .... go ahead

mark: fuck u

mark: i just woke up 😡

taeyong: youd better get a move on then!

jaehyun: giggling

yuta: taeyong ur hot

taeyong: 😏🤭

johnny: might be late on purpose 🤭

taeyong: ... yuta is allowed to flirt with me. you're not.

johnny: 😕

-

"hurry up," mark shouted through the bathroom door, "you take too long, pretty boy."

donghyuck cringed, but then showed an impressed expression, brushing his hair back in the mirror, before unlocking the door, pulling it open, "what do you need?"

"i need a piss, so there was no point letting me in," mark smiled, sitting on the side of the bath as donghyuck washed his face, "unless you want me to pee with you here."

"y'know.. i'd prefer if you didnt, actually," donghyuck smiled, drying his face, "we have half an hour. dont take ages."

"yeah yeah yeah~"

-

"donghyuck! where's mark!?" taeyong shouted, as donghyuck trudged onto the stage. the empty stadium echoed at the man's yell.

"jesus- i dont know. why would i know?"

"because you're sharing a room with him?" taeyong whined, as doyoung approached him, arms around his shoulders to calm him.

taeyong was always like this. he didnt blame him. he did an amazing job, and donghyuck was always so impressed by him. at the end of the day, he knew that all he was doing was his job.

"i'll text him, hyung."

donghyuck: mark

donghyuck: taeyong is literally about to have a heart attack where are you

mark: baby it's 9:57 tell him to chill

donghyuck: im not telling him to chill i dont want to die today

donghyuck: are you three minutes away?

mark: i'd even say one minute away :)

donghyuck: ur a nightmare

mark: dressed like a daydream

donghyuck: since when were you a swiftie

mark: sshhhhhshhshhs

donghyuck: 58

mark: IM LITERALLY IN THE BUILDING

-

"mark you're driving me insane."

mark smiled, posing with a peace sign to his eye.

donghyuck couldnt help but let out a giggle, stood behind the canadian, getting his attention.

the two shared a smile and a laugh together, before donghyuck walked past him, slapping his back.

-

taeyong: mark

mark: yess yes hi hyung i know im sorry

taeyong: woah

taeyong: chill

mark: i will work on my body clock 💪

taeyong: 😭

taeyong: well u seem to know what im here for

taeyong: i mean u werent late today but everyone was here at like 9:30

mark: i mean u did say 10

taeyong: yesyes

taeyong: just

taeyong: try to just. be more ready yk

mark: i will

mark: 🫡

taeyong: good good

taeyong: concert is at 8 remember 🙄 get there for 3

mark: can i be mean

taeyong: go on

mark: shut up

taeyong: <3