sixty

mark: ten how do i kiss him

mark: honestly genuine question i really need to kiss him

ten: mark just do it

ten: what are u doing rn

mark: he's laying on me rn

ten: mark literally kiss him

mark: he's sickkkk i dont wanna get sickk

ten: well you cant kiss him

mark: i mean i can

mark: if we kissed it wouldnt be a full makeout session bcs it'd be the first kiss...

ten: MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

mark: 🥺

mark: ten you have no idea how

mark: i have weird confidence rn

mark: i really want to kiss him ten

ten: mark

ten: if you kissed him right now

ten: literally the WORST he could do is pull away

mark: or he could kill me

mark: he's probably got the ability to do that

mark: ten im so close to doing it you dont understand

ten: mark

ten: for fucks sake

ten: kiss ur boy

-

mark slid down into donghyuck's bed, making the latter fall down with him with a whine, "i want to be comfy... lay normally with me."

donghyuck nodded, moving around until he was laying facing mark's torso, snaking his arms around his waist, his hands joining on his back.

"you're seriously gonna ruin your sleep schedule by sleeping so much, donghyuck..." mark told the boy who was nuzzling his chest like a cat.

"markie~" donghyuck giggled lowly against his chest, "shh.."

mark knew donghyuck could definitely feel his heartbeat right now, maybe that's why he laughed.

"donghyuck..?"

"mark."

"i- uh.." mark stuttered, his hands in the boy's hair, "you know when.. you asked one of us to kiss you?"

"okay- first- yangyang said that. not me," donghyuck laughed, "second, what are you trying right now?"

it would be so easy for mark to be romantic towards donghyuck if he wasn't such a boy.

not that mark didnt like it, but it made everything so much harder.

mark groaned, the confidence he had slowly leaving his body when he felt donghyuck's hips curl forward, their bodies close and legs tangling more than they already were.

"yes, i do know that," donghyuck spoke, as mark didnt reply, which he found funny, "what about it? found a possible candidate for me? i'm busy, i cant meet them just yet."

it took everything in mark to stop him from screaming. as if he thought it'd be that easy.

"i thought sickness would make you less annoying.." mark teased, hearing a small gasp from donghyuck as he opened his mouth, offended.

"markiee~" donghyuck giggled again, "you're funny."

"you're an ass."

"what?!"

mark grunted once more, before lifting donghyuck's chin a little more violently than intended, before placing a light peck on donghyuck's top lip.

it was fast. rushed.

donghyuck barely felt anything, but the fact he did it, and he felt his breath against his lips for a few seconds, made him feel so giddy

his eyes widened in shock, genuinely surprised that mark initiated anything. he had it set in his mind he'd be the first.

when mark pushed his head back into his chest, his cheeks burned up way too quick, he was glad the boy did so.

"i uh-" mark reacted to his own action, but before he could say anything else, and take anything back out of embarrassment, donghyuck reached up to his face, placing a hand over his mouth.

"shut up-" donghyuck uttered out, breath still taken away, "dont.. say a word."

mark nodded against his hand, a few seconds passing before his mouth was uncovered.

"i'm s-"

"literally what did i just say," donghyuck laughed, the hand returning to its former position, "shh.."

"mhm—"

donghyuck gave the boy another chance, before he smiled.

"too fast, mark."

"mm?"

"you did it too quickly. that doesn't count."

mark whined, his body reacting which made the younger smile, "you're so ann-"

"what did i say!"

the two laid in silence for a moment, subtle movements as they got comfortable holding eachother, and their arms explored eachothers bodies to find a comfortable position.

"your heart is beating so fast.." donghyuck teased.

"do you get off on this?"

"huh?!"

"on teasing me! let me just kiss you goddamnit. i dont need feedback!"

"..ohh.." donghyuck giggled at the outburst, mark's shoulders dropping under his hands in defeat, "cute."

"i'm gonna kill you, donghyuck."

"not if you get sick. what if whatever i have kills you! all because you wanted to kiss me! pretty lame death to be honest."

"wah..."