fortynine

"are you a bit drunk.." mark teased, as he followed donghyuck into the kitchen, as he stumbled through and towards the fridge. he watched as the younger boy grabbed a bottle of water, opening it and putting it to his lips.

"nuh-uh" donghyuck giggled, aware of his intoxication but choosing to be in complete denial. he chuckled to himself, staring at the water when he drank, "i dont drink!"

mark smiled fondly, walking towards the latter who immediately, put his hands on his waist like a magnet to metal. mark was taken aback, but let drunk donghyuck hold onto him like this for stability.

"you're cutee.... do you come here often?" donghyuck mumbled, throwing one of his arms over mark's shoulder, the other one remaining on his waist. mark gave donghyuck an entertained gaze, before letting his hands hold donghyuck's shoulders.

"what, to my kitchen?"

"this is my kitchen!"

"well then, yeah, i do come to your kitchen often."

"weirdooo"

mark rolled his eyes with another laugh as donghyuck had another sip of the ice cold water, "im proud of you."

"huh? dont get sentimental, hyung, i'm drunk.."

donghyuck's eyes were dark and hooded as he looked as if he could fall asleep any second. his drunk mind had no energy for the expected mark sappiness.

"i mean, i'm proud of you for not getting drunk. like, getting up for water, y'know? i didn't have to tell you this time."

donghyuck giggled, his eyes widened as he gave the canadian a look of disbelief, "markie, i'm sorry if this disappoints you, and like, ruins your image of me, or whatever, but i think i'm a little drunk.."

"yeah? you do?" mark replied, sarcasm in his tone

"mmmhm..."

"how drunk are you? scale of 1 to 10. because i've seen you far worse"

donghyuck hiccuped, staring past mark at the blank wall behind him, before leaning towards him and placing a kiss on his cheek, "im that drunk"

mark felt his heart skip a beat. donghyuck giving people kisses like that really wasnt an unusual thing, but it was something about the way that his body didnt automatically flinch, causing him to reject it. something about the way his stomach felt, all of the already existing butterflies having a rave in his stomach, and the way hyuck pulled away, giggly with a boyish smile and tired eyes.

"that's not unusual. that's sober donghyuck behaviour..." mark teased the boy who was holding himself up with his hands on the kitchen counter.

"jesus- what- you want me to fucking- make out with you, markie?" donghyuck giggled, his face close to mark's, the older boy feeling his breath against his cheek, "you can just asskkk~"

mark's eyes widened, as he held donghyuck's side when he hovered close to him, "i uh- no- i-"

donghyuck giggled more, holding mark up against the counter, the fronts of their bodies pretty much stuck together as he hugged him, "ah- markie...."

mark's face was hot, as he hugged back. donghyuck was nuzzling his head against his neck like a cat, making small sounds of contentment.

"sleep in with me~"

"mhm?"

"mhm."

mark smiled, patting the boy's back before gently pushing him away by the waist, "you're sleepy now? or you wanna stay up? watch the movie?"