thirteen

mark always liked watching donghyuck perform. wether it was looking to his side occasionally when the boy danced next to him, or stood backstage when the vocalists did stages together.

he thought the boy's voice was magical, and he was honestly always so impressed by him.

donghyuck. he knew mark watched him. he knew. which made him try his best, loving the inevitable compliments from him when they'd finished the concert.

which was what was happening right now.

mark smiled as donghyuck wiped his makeup off him their hotel room. stood in the doorway once again, he tilted his head, "you did amazing today."

"mm?" donghyuck turns around with a smile, "did i now?"

"mhm," mark nodded, "very very well."

donghyuck continued to apply his skincare, seeing mark through the mirror in his peripheral vision, choosing to avoid eye contact so he could get ready quicker, no distraction.

"i guess.. you did good too," donghyuck teased, spinning on his heels before grabbing a towel and dabbing his face gently, "not better than me, though."

"oh no, obviously not," mark played along, chuckling and walking back into the main bedroom, "no one can compare to lee donghyuck, my bad."

"mm.. good job," donghyuck laughed, sitting on the bed next to mark, falling back, "i'm exhausted."

"me too.. we're relaxing tomorrow. we fly out at.. nine ?? pm?"

"dont know. dont care. i want sleep, goodnight mark," donghyuck sighed, getting into bed, his body facing inwards, "you're sleeping now?"

"i might work on something-"

"no you wont. sleep."

mark smiled at donghyuck, who's eyes were shut as he laid, and complained at the older. he looked pretty. his skin was soft and dewy, and his lips were tinted pink.

"turn around then," mark spoke, due to the likelihood of having donghyuck's face right in his if he were to lay on his pillow, "you're close."

"no."

mark slowly lowered himself onto the pillow, the soft hotel duvet over his tired body as he laid on his back staring at the ceiling. he felt donghyuck softly breathing against his shoulder, before he shut his eyes too.

"thank you, hyung."

-

donghyuck: I WANNA FUCKFIHIM

renjun: YOU WANT TO FUCK HIM??

donghyuck: NBON ONOBOONON thats not what i meant 😭☹️

donghyuck: i wanna fuckinggtjjtjjfj eat him up

yangyang: as if that's any better?

donghyuck: shut up

donghyuck: he's so ☹️ lovely

donghyuck: i need to stop feeling like this

donghyuck: because what if we finish this tour and go home and im repulsed by the idea of romance with him again.

donghyuck: what if im only feeling like this bcs we're literally partially cuddling rn and i am lonely and sad

donghyuck: WHAT THEN??

renjun: oh shut up

donghyuck: WHATTTTTTT

renjun: i always knew you and mark could never be JUST friends

donghyuck: renjun you are not helping my situation in the slightest

renjun: it's just funny seeing it all play out

donghyuck: WHAT ARE YOY SAYYYIGNGNIGN

renjun: you two have never been just friends hyuck

renjun: ur realisation is cute

yangyang: renjun you're hot

renjun: i know

yangyang: kiss me

renjun: okay

renjun: where did donghyuck go

yangyang: wtf

donghyuck: mark is snoring

yangyang: LOLLLL

yangyang: loud?

donghyuck: no quiet

donghyuck: it's cute

renjun: wtf

yangyang: nah i get him

renjun: ??

yangyang: jun you snore cutely

donghyuck: CAN YOU STOP FLIRTING WITH EACHOTHER THIS IS MYYYYYY CRISIS NOT YOURS

yangyang: no