eightyfour

a little less than ten minutes passed, and donghyuck arrived in the living room, a blanket over his shoulder as he shut the door behind him.

"hi." mark spoke, close to a whisper, as if he could wake anyone else up.

"hey," donghyuck laughed, immediately finding his spot laying ontop of mark, "kiss."

and mark obeyed. he held the back of donghyuck's head, pulling him in, and feeling their bodies melt together within the same second.

"a-ah-" mark let out, as donghyuck slid his hands in the boy's hair, tugging lightly, "donghyuck-"

"what?"

"hurts-"

donghyuck pouted, before taking his fingers away and pushing up on the couch, to look the boy in the eyes, "what hurts?"

donghyuck knew it wasn't just the act of pulling his hair, as it was barely anything. not enough to hurt him from just that, anyways.

"head hurts-" he looked to the side, as if he was embarrassed.

donghyuck frowned, taking the boy's chin and pulling it back gently so they were looking at eachother again, "oh baby i'm sorry.. you should've told me."

mark nodded, before donghyuck smiled, lowering himself onto mark, before gently moving their bodies so they were spooning. mark facing the tv, and donghyuck parallel behind.

"can i do something?"

"..like what?"

🔞

"you know.... you dont have to, if you dont want to," donghyuck assured, his hands holding the boy's waist. "it wont be anything dramatic though. just a little .. thing."

mark nodded, trusting donghyuck, but his eyes widened when he felt the boy wiggling to get off his pyjama pants.

however, he let the scene roll on, as he knew the boy knew how to make him feel good.

"do you finger yourself, mark?"

"i uh-" he stammered, making donghyuck laugh, not blaming him for being taken aback by the sudden question, "no."

donghyuck nodded slowly, "can i stretch you, mark?"

mark nodded, before donghyuck grabbed a pillow from the other side of the couch, and putting it in mark's arms.

"i'll go slow for you," donghyuck whispered, pulling the blanket ontop of the two of them, as if that could hide anything and everything, "i just need to do this, so i dont hurt you. you've never done anal, right?"

mark shook his head, hugging the pillow.

donghyuck snapped open a bottle of lube, after pulling mark's pyjamas completely down to his ankles.

"okay.. it might hurt a little," donghyuck muttered, kissing the back of the boy's neck, "just squeeze the pillow, and i'll stop as soon as you tell me to, okay baby?"

mark nodded, unable to speak as his stomach felt like it was doing all the gymnastic moves you could possibly imagine.

he felt donghyuck circle his hole with his finger, and he already felt so sensitive. his toes curled at the soft touches and his mouth was already open, breaths leaving every time donghyuck teased the entrance.

"f-fuck-" mark moaned out, as donghyuck attempted a finger, feeling the boy's body curl against his, "oh my god.."

"relax.." donghyuck whispered, holding the boy's waist and breathing with him, "jesus mark, you dont get dick, huh."