sixtythree

ten: heyyy

ten: is johnny home

mark: uhhh i think so???? yeah i saw him a while ago why

mark: why didnt u text him 😭

ten: he's not replying 🤬 bros probably napping

mark: 'bro' is ur boyfriend

ten: ill be on my way xx wake him up

mark: no

ten: 🙄

mark: i would if i could

ten: what

mark: baby is napping!

ten: you've given birth within the two hours since i saw you

mark: NO

mark: donghyuck🥰🥰

ten: oh yeah forgot u were gay or whatever!

mark: we were supposed to be playing mario kart but apparently he wanted to nap instead

mark: i wanted to play mario kart 🙄

ten: laaaaame

ten: me and bf are gna do smtg more exciting than mario kart 😚

mark: im so happy my room is the opposite side of the house to his :)

ten: we're quiet !!

mark: yeah okay i remember ur birthday!

ten: not my fault he thinks i sound pretty🥰

mark: this is not the conversation i wanna be having with you rn hyung!

mark: enjoy ur sex 🙄

ten: thank u mark <3

ten: i will 😊

ten: enjoy urs too

mark: ???????????? he's sleeping we're not fucking ten

ten: im manifesting for u

-

"do you still wanna play mario kart?" donghyuck chuckled, slowly waking up, rubbing mark's chest with his hand.

"oh, good morning," mark teased with a smile, "not if you're too tired to."

donghyuck mumbled, rolling fully onto mark's body.

their chests flat together, mark's hands around the boy's waist as donghyuck's laid either side of mark's head.

his thigh made it's way in between mark's, as their bodies slot together like they were made for it.

"when did renjun leave?" donghyuck mumbled against mark's neck. it seemed thats the part of mark he liked the most.

mark let one of his hands fall to the bottom of his back, rubbing it softly, "uh.. he sat here for a bit and we caught up, but he left when you started snoring."

giggles filled the room from the two boys, the quiet hum of the tv being drowned out, and in again as the laughter faded out.

mark could feel every breath donghyuck took, as his chest expanded against his, lifting him up slightly. his warm breath against his nape from his open lips and his nose ever so slightly poking at his jaw.

"you sleeping again?" mark asked, stroking the younger's hair, "it's early, hyuck."

"chill, chill," donghyuck smiled, "im not sleeping again.. just comfy on you~"

mark nodded, his fingers running through donghyuck's hair.

the intimacy was driving him crazy. he didnt understand how donghyuck was so chill. or so he assumed.

he didnt understand how they weren't kissing.

"hyuckie."

"mm?"

"kissing tips? if you're so much better than me at it."

mark.. oh mark.. donghyuck thought. kiss me, mark, please.

"i never said you were a bad kisser! and i never said i was better than you!!" donghyuck smiled, his cheek flushed, and heating up, "i have no tips.."

"no? you dont?"

donghyuck shook his head, laughing with a sigh, "mark, i've literally never kissed anyone. that's why yangyang asked everyone to kiss me. he's getting sick of me."

mark found that funny, as he ran his fingers across donghyuck's waist, "ahh, that's funny. yangyang is funny."

"yeah? go kiss him then," donghyuck spat childishly, before sighing once mark laughed at him, "have you?"

"what?"

"kissed someone?"

mark tightened his grip around donghyuck's waist, hugging him closer before replying, "yeah, i told you i had that girlfrien- well- yeah-"

donghyuck nodded, before smirking, "ever kissed a boy markie?"

"i- uh... no," mark spoke quietly. he was sure donghyuck was able to feel his heart beating against his chest, "except, like, you? the other day.. if you wanna count that- i sure dont-"

a moment passed, which felt like a whole hour, as donghyuck used his hands to push himself up.

"wanna be eachother's firsts?"