eleven

"Turn it off!" I grumbled to myself as my alarm started going off, it was 10 in the morning.

As my eyes peeped open I realised I was in fact in my hotel room bed, in yesterdays clothes but in Charles' hoodie.

"Melody! You kinda ruined the idea of breakfast in bed." Charles casually said as he entered my bedroom.

My mouth gaped "It's far too early for this. What are you doing in here?"

"Don't want my breakfast then?" He brought in an abundance more of plates to the bed and I gave him a broad smile as he passed me the tray with the food on it alongside an orange juice and paracetamol.

He sat down on the end of my bed "I took you home last night after the party, you complained you were feeling sick once I got you into bed so I stayed on the floor. Just in case."

"You braided my hair?" I noticed pulling it beside me to get a better view of my blonde strands.

"I thought you would've been sick and I can't imagine you'd want your hair in it." He smiled.

I smiled slightly, not even slightly I was practically in awe "And the hoodie?"

"You said you were cold and that you didn't want one of yours because mine smell nicer and like me." He shrugged awkwardly.

"Thank you. Like seriously." I smiled at him.

"It's the least I could do. The worlds going a bit crazy at the moment and this is the start of making it up to you." He admitted ruffling his hair.

"What do you mean?"

"Last night we were walking home and you were kind of  stumbling about so I picked you up and people saw it so-

I already knew what he was about to say, the world goes wild the minute I'm even seen talking to a male let alone being carried home by one.

"Charles I don't care about any of that. The world can pester me all they want. Thank you so much."

"I thought you'd be annoyed.. I heard you and Lando last night he called us boyfriend and girlfriend and you seemed shocked by it it." He admitted, truthfully I didn't fully remember that at all.

"Charles.. honestly I didn't-

"No don't worry about it." He quipped standing up from the bed and walking towards my door "I'll go and get you some water." He said trying to change the subject seemingly upset.

"Charles." He stopped in his tracks.

"I wish you knew the thoughts I had about you. I can't always articulate the way I feel but I wish I could explain the feeling I get when you say my name." Charles turned to face me.

"Melody I don't need the pity." He sadly smiled remaining in the doorway.

"No please hear me out," I moved the tray to my bedside table "I wish you knew the way I described you to strangers and the songs that make me think about you."

I stood up and walked closer to him "I don't remember much from yesterday if you didn't notice I'm a bit of a lightweight. But you constantly run through my mind and I try to deny it to everyone but I can't. I really can't."

He held eye contact with me as I continued "I truthfully wish I could explain how you have much you have healed me within a week of properly knowing me. I didn't even know it was possible to feel this way towards someone."

Instantly he put his hands on either side of my face, and I swear the room falls away. I have never gotten so lost in a kiss before. And then the space between us explodes.