fifteen

It's been a month, a month of Charles and I and I am utterly infatuated by him daily.

I never thought I was a romantic, that was until he showed me what it's like to be someone's first thought.

So far there's only a few people that are actually aware of the relationship status, it's weird actually we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend but we are way past friends.

Charles and I asked Carlos and Isa out for dinner one night in Saudi and we told them in the restaurant, not that they didn't already suspect anything.

Max and Kelly were both very approving especially after Penelope gave our relationship a glowing report and called Charles 'uncle Charlie' as she left the next day.

I am holding back telling Louise, she will be trying to force us to go public and do events and I think we need to keep it to ourselves for the moment.

Well I say that, but we have been teasing social media constantly. I can't say that it hasn't been laying off career wise because it 100% has but that isn't my reasoning.

I want to prove to people I can be loved.

Louise did however approve of the song I wrote in Jeddah 'This' so that's been quite exciting, and since then my album is officially finished I just need to go through it to make sure I'm happy with it but I'm very excited.

Album name: adoration 🫶
1. This - Megan McKenna
2. Bleeding love - Leona Lewis
3. POV - Ariana grande
4. Enchanted- Taylor swift
5. Dandelions- Ruth B
6. Don't blame me- Taylor swift
7. Make you feel my love- Adele
8. Into you- Ariana Grande
9. Chasing cars- snow patrol
10. A thousand years- Christina perri
11. All of me- John legend
12. Lost without you- Freya Ridings

I even came around to announcing the date of my album release!!!

————————————————————————
April 13th
Melody_verstappen:

Liked by 13,000,456 people Melody_verstappen: may 10th 🎶

Melody_verstappen: may 10th 🎶

taylorswift: shut up.
Melodyfan123: cancelling all plans for that day
redbull: what a year for the verstappen children
bellahadid: 🎉🎉🎉
isaherneaz: it's about bloody time! Beyond excited
User173949: no one cares
________________________________
Currently we have twelve songs, that I'm pretty happy with. It's a lot different compared to my other albums so I'm not really sure what the reaction is going to be.

We've had two more Grand Prixs since Jeddah, I didn't go to the Australian track because I was recording but I had it on the tv the entire time. Max came in third and Charles came in fifth, neither of them were particularly happy but both took it on the chin.

And then on the 30th April was the Baku city track in which Charles claimed P1 and Max behind in P2, this was Charles first Grand Prix of the 2023 season and I was so unbelievably proud of him and I also couldn't be there for that.

Such a scam. I know.

————————————————————————April 30th
Melody_verstappen:

Liked by 15,696,038 peopleMelody_verstappen: ❤️🥂Comments disabled ________________________________

Melody_verstappen: ❤️🥂
Comments disabled
________________________________

Yeah, some say we broke the internet on April 30th, many suspect that it is Charles in the photo because his fan girls are all knowing and basically stalk us.

But who cares.