forty eight

October 16th 2023
————————————————————————
melody_verstappen:

October 16th 2023————————————————————————melody_verstappen:

Liked by 72,728,302 people melody_verstappen: happy birthday to my favourite person, the best cat father,the best driver on the grid and the best boyfriend ever

melody_verstappen: happy birthday to my favourite person, the best cat father,the best driver on the grid and the best boyfriend ever. have a wonderful day my love, twenty six is yours 💌

comments

kellypiquet: 🎉

user27394: they're still together???? she forgave him real quick

Bellawillis: happy birthday Charles

pierregasly: happy birthday mate!!!

carlossainz: happy birthday lord perceval

maxverstappen: debatable caption.

Ferrari: 🎈❤️

Melodyfanxom: max defo won't forgive him
________________________________

"Happy birthday!!" I squealed happily as Charles awoke, he had a lie in this morning as a birthday treat.

"Oh god I'm old. Twenty six." He sighed holding his head.

"Twenty six never looked so good." I joked at him and he shrugged and closed his eyes, still seemingly tired.

"Nope no more napping, it's morning now and you have plans today." I told him and he raised a brow confused.

"Oh do I?"

"That you do come on." I grabbed his hand dragging him out of the bed, I wanted to take him downstairs but he was only in his boxers.

"Oh no get dressed now." I laughed.

"Thought you liked this view?" He teased as he pulled on a hoodie and joggers.

"Oh I do, but I don't think some people will." I told him jokingly as we went downstairs where his family were all sat.

And I mean his entire family, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, mum, brothers everyone was there, well everyone I could find anyway.

"Oh my god melody." He said shocked as all of his family shouted surprise much like my friends had in Italy, I asked Charles if he wanted to go away for the week but he didn't fancy it.

As he greeted all of his family members I went out to the kitchen with Arthur who helped me to light the candles, since the car accident I've had a weird issue with fire.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Charles! Happy birthday to you!" We all sang as I brought out the Ferrari cake, yeah it was pretty expensive.

I'd set up brunch all around the house so his family could go and get food when they wanted to, our house wasn't huge but it wasn't small either we had four bedrooms and three bathrooms.

I wanted to speak to Charles but his family were all grabbing me for conversations about life, thankfully I spoke French because I wouldn't have a clue what was going on is I didn't.

"So welcome to the family! You're so gorgeous honestly we loved you on Jimmy Fallon." Charles' aunt told me kindly.

"Oh thank you, you're so beautiful! I seriously love the family dynamic, you guys don't realise how lucky you are." I told her as she embraced me in a hug.

"You've really changed him Mel, can I call you Mel?" She asked, she was an older looking woman but so pretty.

"Yeah of course." I smiled at her as she was asking me more questions about my albums and I promised her tickets to whenever it is I have a world tour.

After four hours or so all of his family had left and given him their gifts so now it was my turn, "Thank you so much baby." He smiled brightly at me pulling me close for a kiss.

"The day is still young, I need to get my present wait a second." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't leave me mel, I've barely had the chance to speak to you all morning." He said keeping me close.

I shook my head and darted upstairs to grab his present, Charles was a very hard person to buy for. I originally thought a car but what is there really to add to such a collection.

So I went down the watch route.

I got him 43mm Richard Mille RM 61-01 'Ultimate Edition', limited to 150 pieces worldwide, a reference that is no longer produced, it's retail price wasn't cheap spending a cool $1,750,000.

I ran down the stairs with the box as Charles sat on the sofa with Otis on his lap, the cats freaked with the amount of people in the house especially Otis. He's much more of the anxious cat, Oliver is the social one.

"Here you go." I said sitting down next to him and passing him the box with the watch in it, I picked it out carefully, it was red and white like the Monaco flag.

He looked confusedly at me "You didn't have to get me a present Mel," he paused "I mean you got my entire family here."

I rolled my eyes "Shut up and open it already."

He pulled the top of the box off and looked inside to see the watch "Melody. That's a Richard Mille watch- these are expensive I can't accept this."

"You can and you will. Come on try it on." I ushered him pulling it out of the box and putting it on his wrist.

"Oh my god melody, this is the nicest watch I've ever seen this must have cost you tons! I'm paying you back immediately." He exclaimed admiring the face of the watch.

"No you're not it's a birthday present." I smiled at him widely, I'm so glad he liked it because there is absolutely no chance I'm returning it.

He wrapped his arms around me in a hug which we stayed in for what felt like forever "Okay you need to get dressed now, nicely but not too fancy. You know?"

"I don't know Mel what's going on?" He asked confused and I just laughed at him.

"Don't worry just go and get dressed we have an hour." I told him and he just laughed walking up stairs to get changed, what he didn't know is that I had all of his friends alongside all of the F1 drivers on the grid on a Yacht.

Once we were both dressed I actually made him out on a blindfold which he surprisingly agreed to as Arthur dropped us off at the docks where I immediately saw everyone in the yacht in the distance.

Charles had a boat but it was nothing like this one, and if I bet my timings right as soon as his blind fold comes off, fireworks will start.

"Melody I'm scared." He joked holding my arm firmly incase he was to fall, "You will be okay, more than okay hopefully."

We walked across to the yacht where everyone was silent as we boarded and immediately I took his blind fold off "SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouted as fireworks began above us.

Charles' mouth was permanently wide in shock as everyone came up to congratulate him, the whole time his eyes remained on me.