forty two

melody_verstappen:

Liked by Charleslecerc and others melody_verstappen: life recently 🫂

melody_verstappen: life recently 🫂

comments disabled
________________________________

Our time in Japan was short and honestly stressful, yet it is one of the most beautiful cities with some of the nicest fans. Charles and I flew home the morning after race day and got to Monaco for 9am.

My flying phobia was getting better due to the constant chaos of travel and now I was starting to her better with the motion sickness of turbulence, it was even better when Charles held my hand the entire way to or from a country.

"Any plans for today?" He asked kissing the side of my face as we walked through the airport to the valet.

"I was thinking actually about-

"Charles over here!"

"Melody look to the left!"

"Kiss for the camera guys!"

"Melody are the rumours true that you visited your dad in prison?"

"World championship chances Charles?"

The paparazzi were deafening as we reached the car, people were crowding us and yelling at the top of their lungs for us to speak to them.

"I can't drive the car with all of them surrounding it, I don't want to hit someone." Charles muttered angrily as people neared closer.

I waved at some of them "I know, it's sweet but also so overcrowding. People just have no respect of our privacy."

Charles beeped and eventually we saw movement from the crowds surrounding us, "Sorry what was it you wanted to do today?"

"I was thinking we could ask your family out for breakfast it's a bit short notice but you haven't seen them in a while and-

He cut me off grabbing my knuckles and kissing them lightly at the red light "I love that idea, we can unpack and message them when we get in. I love how close you are with our family."

"Our family?" I questioned.

"Of course, what's mine is yours melody. My mother would trade me for you in a heartbeat." He admitted as we pulled up to our home.

Many people in the media thought it was unusual that me and Charles moved in with each other so fast but it's one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I walked around the back of the car to grab one of the suitcases "Mel go inside I can do this stuff." He told me politely.

"You spend all your time doing things for me, you seriously need a break." I joked, dragging one of the suitcases to the door regardless.

Once we had the luggage inside in the living room we ran straight to our room where we jumped onto the bed and laid there in silence as Charles messaged his family on their group chat.