fifty

Sunday October 29th

Since Charles' birthday he'd participated in two grand prixs, the first in the USA on the circuit of Americas which was absolutely insane. The race had a huge crash involving Kevin Magnussen and Fernando Alonso, thankfully they were both okay.

The race deployed three safety cars and two red flags and Charles had been told to pit and tbe team didn't put on his tires correctly so he had a car failure and had to retire from first place in the race, I personally was just glad he was okay and the engine didn't bloody explode.

He on the other hand was very annoyed at himself; this late on in the season he can't afford to be making these mistakes so he took it out on himself quite a bit, Max won.

Whilst in America Isa also had very important news "So melody in regards to the contract, Stefano claimed he didn't know anything about the sexualisation parts and only wanted a performance and he is truly embarrassed, he would still love you to do a performance and of course you don't have to carry out any of the perverted duties." Isa explained as she read the text from my lawyer.

"I don't know-

"He is willing to pay $15,000,000. He really wants you to sing and of course it will be televised. It's up to you as a friend I would say not worth it because they have literally tried to sexualise you but as a manager it's an incredible opportunity." Isa explained shrugging.

Isa is the best manager in existence and the best best friend anyone could ever ask for.

This week we had the Mexican Grand Prix so we headed out two weeks early to make sure Ferrari had enough media interviews done and so they could strategise early on.

Last season in 2022, Charles was incredibly close to being the world champion, it was the strategies that came alongside their old team principle Mattia that fucked him over completely.

He practically turned Sainz and Leclerc against eachother.

Obviously red bull lapped it up so I knew all of this information from Max who heard it from his team principal Christian Horner, who I wasn't much a fan of and still don't particularly like.

"Tonight is a night race, does that make it harder to drive?" I asked Charles as we arrived at the walk through of fans that he had to do before a race.

"Not really much difference, they're pretty well lit, or so you'd hope." He shrugged as we got out of the car and entered the chaos that we would be stuck in for hours now.

It was strange actually the amount of people who wanted my opinions on the races "Here we have Melody Verstappen! So melody who do you think has the title of World champion this year?" An interviewer asked me as I passed by.

"It's not my call to make, I think honestly it's anyone's game nobody has won anything yet and everything can still change around." I smiled in response.

"Not got any predictions?" She asked peering the mic closer to me.

I shook my head "No they have all worked super hard this season, I think it's going to be a close one."

Thankfully the day passed by quickly and the race had started on time, today I was watching from the Redbull garage, the atmosphere change between the Ferrari paddock and redbull was crazy.

"Max keep pushing alright. That was the fastest lap so far." Christian told him from his headset.

Kelly was squeezing me in anticipation, Max and Charles much like last year were within a reach of each other points wise, either of them could easily take a win.

Currently Lewis was in first place, max closely behind him and then Charles in third. Charles had started in P2 but an unnecessarily long pit allowed Lewis to pass through easily.

"I don't like watching these melody, one of these days we should just watch it on a screen at home so we can pause it when we need a break." Kelly imagined vividly as we looked at the screen on the wall.

"I mean, I don't object to that idea." I chuckled in agreement.

The race ended in the same result, Lewis had a P1, Max P2 and Charles in P3. I already knew that Charles would be disappointed with that result especially due to the Pitt situation so I went straight to Ferrari.

"Back to your boyfriend before congratulating your brother?" Christian asked walking past to me to hug more mechanics.

"I think Ferrari need some encouragement so yes I'm going back to my boyfriend." I told him as I xonfjined walking out of the paddock.

"They need more than encouragement they need a better fucking team." Christian snakily commented in the background to some other red bull engineers.

Christian was full of those comments when it came to other teams especially Ferrari due to the constant rivalry so he wasn't thrilled with my 'infatuation with the enemy' as he calls it.

I can't wait to see all the crap he says about me on drive to survive season six.

"Well done Carlos that was a great race." I told him happily as he grabbed a towel from one of the engineers.

I felt bad for Carlos, Isa had told me about how he sometimes doesn't feel like Ferrari want him winning they always put Charles first, which I can't really disagree with.

"Eh P6 not too bad." He responded grabbing a water whilst rubbing his head.

I walked over to the Ferrari that had number 16 on the front, Charles still hadn't got out of his car "Charles well done! P3!"

He put his hands up to his helmet "Melody I don't know what that was honestly. This team are driving me mad, it was all going so well we had to fuck it up now."

"Why don't you get out of the car and we can go and talk to Fred about it?" I asked him as he climbed out of the car and lifted his helmet up.

"This has happened twice now. Fucking twice in a row." He groaned annoyed before walking away towards the paddock.

I was right behind him "I know but look I'm sure that they're looking into it and-

"Fred," he gestured him over whilst I was speaking "What the fuck was that?"

"Charles after the last race we had to make sure the tyres were on properly- should it have taken ten seconds no absolutely not. I am looking into it immediately." Fred reassured the Wannoyed Charles.

"You said that last time." He groaned grabbing a bottle of water due to the immense humidity of Mexico and the heat of the car alongside it.

"People will be fired." Fred responded before calmly walking away to the rest of the team and calling a meeting between them.

Charles turned to face me "I have no chance in this championship anymore. After the US track and now this? I'm done."

I shook my head "No you're not alright? Anything can happen in these races you could never possibly predict what was going to happen. So we are going to think positively and I'm sure Fred will sort it out."

Charles nodded but I knew he wasn't taking in what I had to say, when he was annoyed at the team he just was.

As the podium neared a close all of the boys decided to have a boat night out, I assume it was because everyone enjoyed Charles' birthday so much that a yacht had to be involved in Mexico.

As usual Isa and I had a girls night, when the boys wanted to celebrate after a race it was usually for the boys only so we stayed in our lane.

I loved spending time with Isa and it was becoming less frequent due to the race season coming to a close, we only seemed to meet up at grand prixs so I missed her immensely.