thirty eight

melody_verstappen:

Liked by 52,233,724 people Melody_verstappen: race day 🙃comments disabled________________________________

Melody_verstappen: race day 🙃
comments disabled
________________________________

The race was a pretty successful one, we had lewis in first, Carlos in second and Charles in third, and although it wasn't the result Charles wanted for himself he was beyond happy for Carlos and it was an absolute win for Ferrari.

"You did amazing Carlos you should be very proud of that result." I told him and he smiled gratefully.

In most teams there was the number one driver and the number two driver, and it was pretty easy to determine who was who in each one however in Ferrari we genuinely have no idea.

The boys did the podium and Lewis did an excellent speech as they were all dripping in champagne by the end of it.

A little while after they had cleaned themselves up a little we all went back to the catering hall as both of the Ferrari men were hangry.

Hungry + angry = hangry

The result to the race was excellent but the race was a hard one, all three men on the podium at some point were nearly knocked off of the track by no other than my brother.

Therefore Max has a 10 place penalty for the next race which he also wasn't thrilled about, today he was desperate for a win especially as Kelly's parents had come out to support but he ended up in p5.

The buffet was lively with all the different engineers and team leaders, it was surprisingly hectic as me and Isa claimed a table whilst the boys went to grab the food.

"What a race today huh?" Isa laughed as she took a sip from her apple juice carton, I don't know what her obsession is but she always always carries apple juice in her purse.

"It was intense, it's hard you know because I'm so happy for Ferrari but watching your brother fuck everyone about is so stressful at the same time." I told her and she listened intently.

She sighed "It's a shame for him but Charles' chance of winning this season are going up by the day."

I couldn't help but agree "Yeah his biggest competition isn't really competition these days, I think he's just focused on other things at the moment."

"Like what?" She asked, kind of confused.

"Swear you won't tell a soul." I made her swear.

"Mel cmon now you've known me since you were like fifteen." She laughed.

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered "Max is going to propose to Kelly whilst her parents are here in Italy."

Her mouth gaped "No way! That's so exciting."

I shushed her immediately "Keep your voice down, he told me a couple of weeks ago when he picked out a ring for her."

"Your brother being the first of us three to get married is kind of a slap in the face actually." She joked and I could barely contain my laughter.

"I mean I don't know, you and Carlos have been together for what six years now?" I questioned and she nodded along.

"Yeah nearly seven and I don't see a ring Mel." She laughed sticking her hand out to see it bare.

"Well it could be any day with Carlos." I told her but we stopped discussing it when the boys sat down at the table with their plates full.

"Jesus." Isa exclaimed as we admired the mountains of food on the boys plates.

"I think after that mess this is very well deserved." Carlos remarked, stuffing his face with pizza.

"Fair, I wish I had an excuse to eat my bodyweight in food." I admitted admiring the bolognaise on Charles' plate.

He looked up at me "You want a bite don't you?"

I nodded "Looks really good."

"Here." He said twisting some on a fork and putting it up to my mouth for me try.

We began talking about the race and all these terms I still didn't fully understand when I saw Max wave to me from a few tables over, he was sat with Kelly's parents and I think he needs backup.

"I'll be right back." I told the guys as I put down my Ferrari hat on Isa's head and walked to max.

"Nelson, Sylvia this is my sister Melody, melody these are Kellys parents." He introduced us immediately as I hugged them both and sat at the table.

Kelly had taken Penelope to get changed as she had gotten ice cream all down her and they had left Max at the table alone, look not everyone gets his humour and he really wanted to impress her parents.

"Nice to meet you! Sylvia you're so beautiful oh my gosh what is your secret?" I turned on my charm immediately and max had instantly relaxed.

"Oh thank you, you are very pretty. I didn't see you during the race were you in the redbull paddock?" She asked me sweetly.

"No I was actually in the Ferrari one, I switch it up from time to time." I told her.

"You don't support your own brothers team?" Nelson asked.

"Oh I hope it doesn't come across like that, my boyfriend is a driver for Ferrari so I try and split my time between them equally. Red bull always has a special place in my heart." I told him trying to save myself.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Sylvia asked but the question was answered by someone else "Uncle charlie!" Penelope squealed.

She came bounding over and sat in my lap "Yeah it's Charles Leclerc, he's sat over there. He's Penelope approved don't worry." I told them and they both began to laugh.

The conversation continued for around half an hour when they all decided to leave "It was lovely meeting you melody." Kelly's parents concluded as they left.

"Thank you so much Mel. I genuinely have no clue what to say to them like ever." Max thanked me as he took Penelope to the buffet and I went back over to the Ferrari table.

"Welcome back to the winning table." Carlos announced as I sat back down in my chair.

"Sorry I was gone for so long- Max is an idiot." I told them and they didn't find it hard to disagree with that.