fifty one

Dailymail

Liked by 107,283,219 people @dailymail: Charles Leclerc seen in Mexico this weekend after the Grand Prix with another mystery girl? Melody was also at the Grand Prix today in the red bull paddock, trouble in paradise? We think so

@dailymail: Charles Leclerc seen in Mexico this weekend after the Grand Prix with another mystery girl? Melody was also at the Grand Prix today in the red bull paddock, trouble in paradise? We think so.

————————————————————————
formula1gossip:

Liked by 33,829,202 peopleFormula1gossip: is this officially the end of Charles Leclerc and melody verstappen???

Formula1gossip: is this officially the end of Charles Leclerc and melody verstappen???

________________________________
okmagazine:

Liked by 45,719,123 people okmagazine: Charles Leclerc kisses mystery girl in Mexico despite melody verstappen being there also? Second cheating scandal for the couple and we don't think there will be coming back from this 💔

okmagazine: Charles Leclerc kisses mystery girl in Mexico despite melody verstappen being there also? Second cheating scandal for the couple and we don't think there will be coming back from this 💔

comments:

melodyfan182: he didn't know how good he fucking had it

user2730: it's about time he left her

formulaone1829: damn again???

user4916: no coming back from that.

melodymoofan: reckon we will get an album about this???

________________________________

"Melody I swear it isn't what it looks like-

I was grabbing my clothes and shoving them into a suitcase messily, I never wanted to be in this house again.

"Oh so you didn't kiss some girl in Mexico? Because I think this is exactly what it looks like." I remarked packing all of my things into my bags.

"Mel hear me out." Charles begged as he frantically ran around trying to stop me from leaving our Monaco home.

The morning all of the articles came out I was still with Isa who booked me a flight home immediately the next morning, I'd hoped I would get home before him so I could leave without having to see him.

The minute I got back so did he, he had clearly also seen the articles and articulated some stupid reason that the photos weren't real or some bullshit like that.

"I'm taking the cats." I affirmed picking them up and putting them in the taxi that waited outside for me as I placed my bags in the boot.

"Mel don't go alright we can talk this out-

Before hearing another word I climbed into the backseat of the taxi and shut the door, I didn't want to hear his excuses.

"He seems upset,do you want to wait for a moment?" The driver asked peering in the mirror to see me sat in the back.

I shook my head "No please just get me out of here, I need to go to Paris."

He sighed and drove on, I could see Charles in the rear view mirror stood on our driveway watching as I left.

The drive would be around ten hours or so, so I opted for flying instead which was much more difficult than you could imagine when paparazzi were already waiting for your arrival.

I guess I'm pretty predictable.

Within two hours I had made it to Paris, previously I predominantly lived in Paris and thankfully never got around to selling my apartment so that's where I headed.

Getting the cats over was the most challenging part of the journey, your pet can usually go on the same flight as you, but it'll need to travel in the cargo hold, where the temperature and air pressure is controlled, which was obviously fine but I didn't like being away from them for so long.

Once I arrived back to my apartment complex, all emotions hit me at once. It was the exact same as it was the last time I had been there in December, as if no time had passed between then and now.

I looked down to my phone that was ringing constantly, Charles was not giving up and neither was I.

I blocked his number.

My phone was like last time, blowing up. Mostly from max who had called me twenty four times within the last three hours.

"Melody it's about fucking time! Where is he let me speak to him." Max growled down the phone.

I was fighting back tears as I spoke "No Max I'm in Paris. I moved out back to my old apartment."

"Thank god melody. That boy is an absolute dickhead you know that right? He's done it twice now you can't forgive him this time." Max exclaimed down the phone his accent becoming thicker.

"I know I'm an idiot." I swallowed.

He sighed "No you aren't. He is."

"I just don't even know what to do with myself, that whole time I really thought he loved me. I loved him max- I still love him and it was all a fucking lie." I murmured down the phone, tears sliding down my cheeks as my cats made a new home for themselves.

"He's an idiot melody a huge fucking dickhead. I'm going to kill him mel- I swear to god-

"But you can't max you just can't- it's my fault he cheated I'm just not good enough for anyone-

"No Mel stop thinking that right now. That boy is a player and I thought he changed and he just hasn't- he is an idiot with girls an absolute idiot." Max recited down the phone and I could hear Kelly humming along in agreement.

"Thanks."

"I'm proud of you for leaving Mel. If you need anything give us a ring alright? You can always come up and stay I think P is missing you." Max sweetly spoke and I just nodded along.

"Yeah okay."

"I've got to go but I promise it isn't your fault." He said hanging up.

Nobody will ever know how much I cried today.

My phone wouldn't stop as messages came in from every person I knew, Isa had messaged to say she was coming to stay with me up until the next Grand Prix in Brazil.

But I didn't want to see anyone, I didn't want anybody around me at all. Nobody was like him, and at the end of the day all I wanted was him.

I already missed him.

I sat down on the sofa of my living room scooping Oliver and Otis to my chest as I stared at the pale blue colour of the wall, everything I thought about linked back to him.

How could he do this to me?