chapter 201

👼 MY ANGEL👼

👼 MY ANGEL👼

Elsa took a taxi home, feeling like she was going to die.

One part of her was telling her to get rid of it, while the other was telling her that the baby was innocent and didn't deserve to be killed.

She didn't even realize when she got to her apartment.

She didn't know what to do, so she decided not to think about it at that moment. Instead, she decided to listen to her mother's tapes. Elsa had bought a VHS tape player, so she was going to play the tapes one by one.

She didn't think she could do it. She didn't think she could watch it. She was scared of what she would see. But after summoning every inch of courage she had, she pressed play on the tape and played the first tape of her in the box.

Her mother was seated on a chair, with her arms wrapped around her front to secure them there. Her hair looked messy and unkempt. She was sweating profusely, and her forehead and nose were shiny.

"How are you feeling today, Jenna?" she heard Allan's voice ask, but he wasn't captured in the video. The camera only focused on Jenna and never left.

"The demons..." Jenna said, looking around nervously. "They followed me here." Elsa took the doll her mother gave to her sister and held it tightly.

"These demons... Are the same demons that came for your daughters?" Allan asked.

"Yes... You have to let me go so I can protect them," she said as tears fell down her cheeks. "How can you protect them from a delusion you created in your head? There are no demons, Jenna. There are no demons you have to protect your daughters from," Allan said.

Jenna shook her head. "You don't understand. She will hurt them to keep them from their birthright."

'Birthright? Could it be what the lion cub is? A birthright?' Elsa thought to herself.

"She wants me to do it. She will give me the pills to make me end it!" Jenna said with a broken voice.

"End what?" Allan asked.

"End my life. She is trying to kill me!" she said, nodding her head aggressively as more tears fell down her face.

"Who is trying to kill you?" Elsa heard Allan's voice ask.

"The nurse, Esther Rowland! She keeps telling me she will kill me! But she doesn't want to dirty her hands, so she says I will have to do it myself. She will make me commit suicide. She keeps telling me to do it, that I have nothing to live for and to end it all. She is telling me to kill myself. And she will make me do it with the red pills!" Jenna cried out.

The red pills... That was the same thing Daisy said!

"Jenna what are saying, when did I ever say that?" A woman's voice in the room said.

Elsa saw Jenna suddenly getting scared immediately.

Her eyes looked at a corner in the room before letting out a scream.

"Take her away from me! She will kill me!" She screamed as she tried to get up from the chair. But she was tied to it and couldn't move.

This made Elsa know that Esther was on the room and it was her voice she heard.

"Why does she want to kill you?" Allan asked calmly.

Despite Jenna looking scared. Allan's voice was just calm.

Jenna tried to calm down but her voice was shaky as she answered looking at Esther. "Because you found out about my babies. And you want to take what belongs to them and give it to your own.

"But you don't know that, I even though you are succeeding, I have a way to prove that you are a fake. A way to take you and your family down.

"Yes I do, and you will never find where I kept my proof. Because I kept the evidence somewhere safe, somewhere purple, at the end of the rainbow. "

Jenna then turned to Allan and said, "And since I am the one who knows where that place is, if she kill me, Esther kills their chances of being caught!"

Somewhere safe, somewhere purple, at the end of the rainbow.

That sounded crazy, and a made up place.

But Elsa also thought the lion cub sounded crazy when her mother wrote it down. But now she is trying to figure out what that meant.

"So she wants to kill you because of your daughters?" Allan asked.

Jenna nodded. "Such a wicked woman. She will benefit so much if I die and my daughters never know what belongs to them."