chapter 211

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

When Victoria heard that, she turned to look at Jeremy and saw he was just drinking his expensive wine while talking to his friends.

She turned back to Gwen. She looked at her slutty outfit and sneered. "Let me guess, you dressed like this to seduce Jeremy?... (Scoffs) I pity you, he will never look your way.

"Jeremy loves me, and belongs to me. He will never get with any other woman if not me." She said arrogantly and confidently.

Gwen just smiled. How naive of you.

She had no idea who Gwen was, did she? She had no idea that Gwen never fails. She had no idea Gwen always gets the man.

They called her Delilah and seductress for a reason.

Unlike Victoria, she doesn't have to sleep with them to have them want her. She knows the art of tease and denial very well.

But hers, she kept the victims dangling around and waiting for her. Following her like a lost puppy.

She looked at Victoria right in the eye and said, "No. I'm not here to seduce your man."

She then leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I'm here to take your man, bitch!"

After she said that, she walked away from Victoria without looking at the look on her face. But she could tell what her expression was.

Gwen had been called Delilah for a reason. And Victoria will soon know it was not just a nickname handed to her. And she will know that tonight.

It was not easy to get to Victoria when she already had the McConnells protecting their precious daughter.

Now imagine how hard it would be with the Callahans backing her up. She couldn't let that happen.

Victoria went to Jeremy after the talk with Gwen and glued herself to him.

Gwen just chuckled at that, predictable.

She had already known what Victoria was planning to do. And she was the one getting Jeremy drunk because of that. Victoria needed Jeremy drunk that night.

Why would she do that? Maybe she needed him drunk for her to get something from him.

But little she didn't know, she was getting him drunk for Gwen.

Only that Gwen wouldn't have gotten him drunk with alcohol. She would have gotten him drunk with lust.

But alcohol was good too. It would make it easier for Gwen.

And just like how Gwen predicted, when Jeremy was beyond drunk, Victoria started dragging him to the hotel rooms upstairs.

She gave her accomplise the look and she followed them behind.