chapter 231

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa spent the entire day thinking of what to do. Calculating how to get that money.

If she sold both her and Gwen's apartments, with a miracle that she could get buyers at such short notice, the money wouldn't even be enough. Plus what she had gotten from the painting, she was still short by 800, 000. Which was a lot of money.

She tried to figure out what to do as she went to the hospital to visit her grandma.

She had a pipe on her mouth and nose that helped her with breathing. She has a needle in her hand with little tubes too.

A beeping machine next to her that was monitoring her heartbeat.

"How did this happen grandma? I thought people with heart disease are the only ones who get heart failure. I guess I was wrong.

"Grandmama, (sighs shakily) don't worry, okay? I'll find a way. I'll find a way to pay for your transplant, I promise."

Despite her grandma being asleep the entire time, Elsa stayed with her as she tried to figure out a plan. She had already contacted a real estate agent to put up both her apartments on sale and she was having a meeting with him the next day.

She only hope she could get a buyer in time. But she still needed to get the rest of the money.

But with the kidnapping scandal still not cooling down, Elsa couldn't get a job. And even if she did, no job would pay her 1 million before she even started.

The doctor even reminded her that her grandma's heart cannot be supported for long. It kept growing weaker as time passed. She will die if Elsa doesn't get the money needed for a transplant.

Left with no other choice, left with no other option, Elsa went back to the Villa to look for Jeremy.

Mrs Jacobs had just finished serving him his dinner that he was eating carefree.

"Jeremy..." She called out softly as she approached him.

"What?" He asked without sparing her a glance.

"Please... I'm begging you... Help me pay for grandma's heart transplant... Please."

Jeremy didn't look for her and only talked when her swallowed his food. "Well wifey... When I am done with my dinner, you can follow me upstairs and try to earn it again."

That hurt! Ouch! That hurt!

Elsa blinked her tears away and tried to stay composed. "Okay Jeremy how about this... You give me the money, and I will sleep with you for long as you want to pay you back."

She just offered herself to him. But, she was that desperate.

Jeremy put his fork down when he heard that. He then turned to Elsa raising his eyebrow, "You want to get paid without giving me the service? What if I keep getting dissatisfactied with your performance like last night?"

His words affected Elsa and he could tell it. She closed her eyes for a moment as she told her to stay numb to this. Just stay numb.

'Stay numb Elsa. Stay numb. Don't let it hurt you.'

She reopened her eyes before responding. "You won't be dissatisfactied again, I promised. I'll do better."

She couldn't believe this was what she had reduced to. Selling herself to her husband just for him to help her.

Jeremy got up from the table. He looked at Elsa with serious face. "No! If you want the money so bad, follow me upstairs and please me. And if I end up not being happy with your performance? You get nothing."

He then started walking away. Elsa couldn't let him leave so she ran towards him and held him hand stopping him.

"Jeremy please wait and listen. I-"

She didn't finish her sentence because Jeremy pushed her away very roughly making her hit her lower stomach on the dinning table.

She winced in pain as a lone tear fell down her cheek.

But despite that, Jeremy didn't look back. He just wanted her to not touch him.

Suddenly, Elsa felt an even sharper pain in her abdomen.

And then, she felt something coming out of her private parts. Something warm.

She looked down and saw blood going down her legs.

She was bleeding!

She turned Jeremy who was still walking away.

"Jeremy!

"Jeremy wait! The baby....!

"Something is wrong with the baby... Please help me!"

She called out to him but he didn't turn around. He just kept walking away from her.

She bit her lip in pain. He just left without looking back.

Her facial expression showed how much pain she was in. She tried to walk towards the door and take herself to the hospital but she couldn't even walk.

"Madam! Madam are you okay?" Mrs Jacobs rushed to her side. She was coming to ask her if she was hungry so she can serve her her dinner, only to find her like this

"The baby! The baby! Something is wrong! Please take me to the hospital!" Elsa said scared.

Mrs Jacobs looked at the direction Jeremy left in. "Master Callahan, he-"

"He won't help me... He won't. You have to help me. Save my baby, please!" She begged her.

Mr Jacobs felt pain in her heart seeing Elsa like that.

"Okay, okay madam... Lean on me. I'll take you to the hospital."

Elsa wrapped her arm around Mrs Jacobs shoulders as she helped her walk towards the door.

They were only able to get to the gate, with a blood trail following them as they walked, when Elsa fainted in her arms.

****

If you still haven't voted and left your comment, please do.

See you in the next chapter.