chapter 300

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

He held her hand as he helped her out of the car.

“Watch your step, pretty one,” he said with a gentle voice, a smile spreading across his handsome face.

“Lui, what is this place?” she asked, looking at the large home in front of her.

Lui’s voice became alluring as he responded, “It’s a whole new place, a whole new country, with everything you need to rebuild yourself and become stronger, and more powerful.”

Elsa turned to Lui and asked, “Are you sure that I won’t be traced back here?”

“I am... The moment I snuck you out of that prison, a fake you was planted. She looks a lot like you. Not identical, but close enough.”

“Won’t they be able to tell it’s not me?”

“Nah! With her sores and wounds, she is too swollen to completely see her face. She already resembles you a lot, so I’m pretty sure no one even knows you’re alive. Except for Alex.”

Elsa chuckled before giving Lui a kiss on the cheek. “What would I do without you?”

“You will always have me, I promise.”

Before Elsa knew it, Lui’s lips were pressed against hers, kissing her deeply.

FLASHBACK

“How are you today?” Lui asked.

Elsa chuckled while shaking her head. If she started explaining how she was, she wouldn't finish until the next day.

“They sent people here to kill me. And they won't stop at anything until they do.”

When Lui heard that, a sly smirk appeared on his lips. He then said in a deep voice, “Then let them.”

Elsa looked at him confused, especially when he added, “Let them kill you, Elsa... That will work in your favor.”

“What do you mean?” Elsa didn’t understand.

“I am a criminal, Elsa. You always seem to forget that. And to be a smooth criminal, you need to know how to plot, scheme, you need brains...”

Elsa chuckled and then leaned in on the table. “And what is that smooth criminal brain telling you right now?”

Lui leaned in too, putting his hands on the table. He then said with a mysterious, alluring voice, “That you need to die and be reborn.”

He took her hand in his. “I have someone I can bribe. You will be snuck out, and someone else will take your place. That person will be 'beaten up' and sent to the hospital. Scarlett got an insider, and I have been informed that they are aiming to hit your head several times because of your brain tumor. With wounds and swelling, your look-alike can easily pass for you with such injuries.” Elsa listened to that plan and had a question for Lui.

The fake Elsa would be hit, but prior to. Because he didn't want her to die. Just pass off as dead. She was getting paid a lot of money for her getting such injuries.

“What about the people wanting to kill me? What if, since they don't beat me up, they tell the one who sent them?”

“Then we will threaten or buy their silence,” Lui said casually, shrugging.

He then kissed Elsa's hand before saying, “But for me to get you out of this mess completely and not give you an escape from prison charge, you have to ‘die.’

“I have to fake your death.”

END OF FLASHBACK.

Elsa did not expect Lui to kiss her so suddenly.

But slowly, her hands held the sides of his face, and then, she kissed him back.

This man had given her a chance. A chance for revenge. And she would not lose this opportunity.

She would avenge every life the Rowlands and Jeremy Callahan had taken.

******

Mmh! I had missed the lion cub so much...

I can't post the next part, labelled part 4 until I have chapter 301 written already so you just click on part 4 as a book on my profile

I'll go do that after I watch my favorite telenovela. See yah!

 See yah!