chapter 265

(I feel drained after writing so much today, but I had to. Because on Thursday I'll be travelling and I might not write much where I'll be. It's better to give you this much before then, because the next two weeks would have me updating less. So don't forget to vote and comment)

 So don't forget to vote and comment)

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Victoria cried in Jeremy's arms for whatever reason she had at that time.

"She hurt you?" Jeremy asked as he hugged her back to comfort her.

His gaze at that time was complicated. Leaving everyone unsure if he was angry or not.

Victoria kept crying as she narrated her fake story to Jeremy, "She did... I came here to find you... Then she attacked me. That was why I tried to pour the hot coffee on her. I was defend myself from her."

Although Jeremy came in a few seconds after Bruno, he did witness Victoria pouring the coffee and Bruno jumping infront of it, intervening.

"That's why you tried to pour hot coffee on her?" He asked quietly, not showing any emotions in his voice.

"Jeremy you have to believe me, it was all for self defense. She had attack me before, I swear. You have to believe Jeremy, do you remember what I have gone through before? Something that made you promise to never abandon me? You have to believe me now and not abandon me when everyone is against me."

Victoria knew this would work, it always does.

Jeremy was quiet for a few seconds before gently tapping Victoria's head in a comforting manner. "It's okay Vic, I believe you."

Victoria was relieved hearing that.

Elsa and Bruno both looked at Jeremy with shocked eyes.

Elsa thought after what Victoria did to his friend with the coffee, Jeremy would at least say something about it. Even though he doesn't care about Elsa, she should at least care about his closest friend.

Bruno was the one checking Elsa's cut on her hand while Jeremy stood there with crying Victoria in his hand.

Bruno always thought Jeremy was blind when it came to Elsa (who he still believed was Gwen), but right then with Victoria, he didn't even know what to think about his reaction to this.

"Jeremy, was Victoria trying to harm Elsa with the coffee. And she is holding knife in her hand and look at Elsa's hand. She is wounded and needs first aid. If Victoria was holding the knife don't you think she tried to use it on Elsa as well?" Bruno asked with concern in his voice.

Jeremy pulled Victoria away from his arms and held her shoulders as he looked at her in the eyes. "Vic, did you hurt Elsa with a knife?"

"No I didn't. She cut herself when cutting a fruit. I was just holding the fruit knife. But not to harm I swear it!... I was holding it because I wanted to use it to cut the fruits on the bowl " Victoria explained.