\\ Prologue //

"You have to wake up at five sharp." the old chief butler of the king was walking through the halls of the castle with a younger guy following behind nodding at the new rules he was being told.

"And as you know the prince will be busy with the selection that is soon happening." he stopped next to a big door with lots of guards guarding it, it was the prince's part of the castle. "Which means you will have more work than a normal servant" he stopped again and laughed, "Don't be surprised if you're sent home within a week kid." the young man gulped before taking the key that was handed to him.

The guards opened the doors to the large almost empty long hallway. "Your room is at the end of the hallway," the chief butler said before the boy started slowly walking inside alone. At some point, he was met with four guards across each other, the only people there. they were guarding a huge door which was the door to the prince's room. the latter walked past them to the end of the hallway where a small door was placed. it wasn't small, just an average door. But it was definitely small compared to the other doors in the castle.

The boy went in and sat on his new comfy bed. it was a very small room but it had everything he would need. a bathroom, a closet full of clothes, a comfy bed, a shelf next to his bed, a desk, and a small nightstand with a lamp. he loved it.

He looked outside the window admiring the castle with the sunset. "it's beautiful" he said mesmerized. well, he had to go to sleep though; cause tomorrow he starts working with the scariest person anyone can ever meet.

after he got ready for bed he looked at his phone and called his mom. the phone rang a few rings before someone replied.

"Hey, mom-"

"HAN JISUNG! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE YOUR ROOM UNCLEAN" his mom interrupted screaming, she was so loud he flinched and had to keep the phone away from his ear.

"Mom-"

"I AM NOT CLEANING IT. I WILL KEEP IT LIKE THIS WAS TILL YOU COME BACK AND CLEAN IT" she sighed, and the call was awkwardly silent. "But anyways love how's it so far?" she spoke calmly. Jisung giggled before telling her all about his day and how he still hadn't meet anyone from the royal family yet. he also told her how the rumours were true and even worse that no one had worked from more than a year with the prince.

To be continued...