\\Birthday party//

Jisung instantly pressed his smiling lips on Minho's needy lips. The kiss was slow, steady, gentle, soft. Their lips moved in rythm together slowly exploring each other. Jisung's hand moved across Minho's body until it reached his waist lightly pressing it as he kissed a little harder.

Minho tilted his head, deepening the kiss as his hands ran through the back of Jisung's hair. The latter was pressing his body against Minho his hands finding its way under the prince's shirt, touching every place Minho wanted to be touched. He groaned when Jisung bit his lip his lips slightly gapping, giving Jisung an instant invitation to his mouth.

Jisung gladly took the invitation exploring Minho's mouth, soft moans escaping before they intertwined the tongues, the kiss getting sloppier and messy. Minho placed his hand behind Jisung's kiss pressing him against his mouth as his other hand found its way between Jisung's buttons.

Jisung pulled away making minho groan frowning. "Why'd you stop?"

"Forgot who was a tease yesterday?" Jisung smirked. "Come on it's literally my birthday." He groaned again, Jisung shook his head smiling " how can I say no to my prince ?"

"Should I get you changed for the party?" Jisung asked, "Jisung it's almost 9 in the morning."

"I know, it's just my excuse to undress you." Both guys smirked at each other, Minho liking this confidence . Quickly the two unbuttoned each other's shirts throwing them somewhere across the bed before they got into their sloppy hot kiss again.

🜲

Minho was laying on Jisung's bare chest as he played with his hair. His hand was resting on Jisung's stomach drawing a few circles with his lazy fingers. "You kept the braid?"

"I like it." Jisung smiled softly at Minho just admiring his beautiful he looked topless on top of him. "You work out a lot" Minho blurted as he fixed his position to run his hand across Jisung's bicep. "To keep you safe. You're my number one priority" he said seriously looking deep into Minho's glittering eyes. "and also to seduce you. Is it working?"

Minho instantly chuckled, "you've got humor Jisung" he pecked his lips, and looked at him softly "yes it's working."

Jisung yawned covering his mouth, "you should go to lunch now with your 20 other girlfriends by the way" Minho rolled off of Jisung groaning. "Are you excited for tonight?" Minho nodded shifting his attention back to Jisung. "Youre gonna look amazing"

🜲

"Oh no no no, dont touch my hair" Minho was already dressed in his vampire costume and his make up was getting done. "But sir thats my job" the hair stylist said. "No Jisung can do it" Minho waved him off. Jisung proudly stepped forward taking the brush from the hairstylist who was holding into it for dear life. "But what should i do now?"

"you can leave, you can all leave just leave the make up here i might do some touch ups" the bald man and two ladies bowed (literally just imagine the hair stylists from the princess diaries) jisung calmly started brushing the top of Minho's hair. "should i remove the braid?"

"absolutely not."

"should i at least change the pink string."

"hm no."

Jisung shook his head smiling and brushed Minho's hair making sure not to ruin his tiny braid. Minho was watching Jisung's reflection in the mirror, admiring his smile. "you look amazing my prince"Jisung was dressed in the normal suit he wears but with a few rips and fake blood stains here and there. "youre dressed too casually" minho stood up eyeing jisung from top to bottom.