\\ Royal...D?! //

"Stop it!"

"I said stop!"

Jisung giggled trying to catch his breath from under Minho's kissing. They just came back from their last meeting of the day and Jisung was pinned against the wall with a kiss attack from Minho.

"I missed you all day you looked so good" Minho didn't stop attacking his face with kisses. "yeah yeah but we have to get changed silly" Jisung pushed minho away who rolled his eyes smiling.

"whatever" the two guys went into the bedroom where jisung have picked the clothes for minho and instructed him on their plan for the night."

"you put that hoodie on and keep the two masks in your pocket." a bell was heard and jisung instantly went to check, it was the hotel who brought a cart table thing with a cloth on top (idk what its called LOL) and a plate of fresh steak.

Once he made sure the hotel service guy went he turned around to find minho already dressed in the grey hoodie and black jeans. "ill give you my clothes and then i want you under the cart okay?"

yes all of this was part of their plan.

minho nodded as he followed jisung who handed him a hoodie. After discarding the food minho got under the cart and jisung made sure he was hidden well. He prayed they wouldnt get caught and then started pushing the cart "fuck youre heavy Minho"

Jisung was Minho's personal servant which mean he mostly always had to serve him which is why this was not suspicious. He nervously smiled and nodded at anyone in his way and once he got closer to the kitchen where there was no security or guards to watch him, he took  a turn into another place.

His picked up his pace and moved faster before someone catches him and then he went inside a room. A store room, it was dark with only a little light coming through a small window. "you can come out now Min"

Jisung took off his suit jacket as Minho got out from under the cart stretching his back. "fuck that was a bumpy road."

"shut up" Jisung said snatching the hoodie and putting it on. Minho eyed his outfit. "you look weird with a hoodie and trousers and those shiny shoes."

"i thought it wouldnt matter" Jisung frowned, "that doesnt matter now, look the plan is we push the cart against the wall and climb out the window once i unscrew it"

Jisung pushed the cart against the wall under the small window but stopped once Minho spoke, "do you even have a screwdriver?" he turned around smiling embarrassedly. "oh yeah no i dont" he scratched the back of his neck as minho smiled at him.

"ill look for something" he searched between the shelves but it was a kitchen stuff storage room and he couldnt find anything. He then pulled a knife and examined it.

"you think this would work?" Minho shrugged at him from where he sat on top of the cart. Jisung climbed on the cart as well and started trying to unscrew the window.

Jisung bit his lip concentrating on his job while Minho just looked up at him smiling admiringly.

"I FUCKING DID IT" jisung squealed when he got one screw done. Minho lightly patted his ass randomly which jisung didn't react to at all, probably not even realising it.

He started unscrewing the rest and then pulled the window open, "fuck it's heavy" he placed it on the floor next to them then looked at Minho smiling.

"I'll go first to make sure the place is safe, put your mask on" Minho took out the two masks and handed Jisung one and they both wore it.

Then Jisung started climbing out the window and crawling on the grass outside until he's fully out. Once he made sure no one is there he helped Minho get out as well.