\\ The wedding day //

Authors note

Before you start, this is the last chapter of the selection.
Disclaimer, you need a box of tissues...

And not for happy tears.

Ps, anyone reading in class..stop.

Jisung bit his nails as he rushed nervously down the castle stairs to the main entrance. There was six guards by the door, two of which are ticking names. "Are the cars out? Did someone call the guests?" Jisung asked.

The two men looked at eachother confused. "There are no cars left, everyone left. Including the prince" the bald one spoke.

The color drained from Jisung's face, "are you insane?! How could you possibly let him leave without me?! I'm supposed to be in that damn car with him In case anything happens!" Jisung raised his voice gradually.

"It was the prince's order though" the other one spoke. "SO?! You still had to remind him for goodness sake!" He ran his stressed fingers through his hair, "uh Jisung? I was looking for you"

Jisung urgently turned around to look at who's speaking, it was general seo smiling. "Don't worry, there's a car waiting for us both."

"What are you doing here?! We're gonna be late let's go!" Jisung grabbed Changbins arm to pull him away but he didn't budge. "No no jisung, before we go...I think we should change clothes. It's you who should be the best man not me"

Jisung raised a confused eyebrow, "me? I have to keep my suit on and-"

"Jisung..please..." he looked at him with pleading eyes. "What If he changes his mind, i- i- I still have faith and...you need to be behind him. He needs your presence- he's stubborn and-"

Jisung sighed, "will you leave if I don't agree?"

"No"

"Fuck then let's go change cause we need to go now for fucks sake!" Jisung yelled before pulling Changbin away.

🜲

At the church, it was filled with many people waiting outside, many guests from other countries inside and all the important people in the country. Minho was standing behind a huge closed door as Jisung ran to him with Changbin behind. "I'm sorry we're late"

Minho glanced at them, noticing the switch of roles but he didn't comment. A stylist was placing a royal mantle on his shoulder before nodding, "it's all ready" Minho nodded back then looked at Jisung who understood his role.

He ordered the guards to open the large door and jisung stepped inside first, standing to the side. "CROWN PRINCE IS ENTERING!" Everyone stood up, Minho took a deep breath as he stared ahead and walked with his chin up proudly and confidently. A national anthem played in the background as he walked.

Until he reached the priest who hands him, a sceptre and in the other hand a cullinial I diamond (Bitch idk that's what Google said Elsa was holding🫄🏻). Minho got on one knee as the priest placed his hand on top of his head.

"Do you, Minho of Illea, swear that by the title of being a king you will take care of your people and your country with your life?"