\\ Matching Scars //

In between the castle walls, Minho ran looking for Jisung. It was the same scenario again, no one would answer him. He had no choice but to look in his room.

He knocked twice but no one replied. He was about to leave when he suddenly realised, he never saw what Jisung's room looked like. Hesitantly he opened the door.

The room was tiny, a closet, a mirror, two windows, a desk, a door to the bathroom, and a bed with Jisung lying on top of it. "My love?" Minho gently approached, but Jisung didn't even move.

He was sleeping on his front side, face buried in a pillow that looked like it was soaking wet, and he was still as stone. "Jisung?" Minho stood next to the bed still softly speaking.

Only a groan was heard from Jisung. "Jisung talk to me..love please.." he got an even louder groan as a reply.

"What's wrong? Talk to me." He sat on the bed next to his figure, and slowly stroked his arm. "Did he..hurt you?"

Jisung's face finally separated from the pillow, but he looked at the wall instead of Minho, "no he didn't. Some stupid prince did."

Minho swallowed back any answer he had. "Jisung I-.."

"Shut the fuck up. I don't wanna hear it" he pushed himself up from his position and sat upright with his back against headboard and his arms crossed against his chest firmly. "I shouldn't have trusted you, you're ruthless and mean just like your-"

"Don't say it." Minho shut his eyes firmly clearly uncomfortable. "Please just don't."

"I'm-im sorry I shouldn't have. That's crossing the line but..." jisung looked at him guilty, biting the inside of his cheek in guilt. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay...I get what you mean and..I'm sorry jisung I'm hopeless in those situations." He shook his head, "but you promised you'll never let anyone separate us..what if it was me out there?"

"Jisung..it's different."

"No it's not, now get out of my room"

"Jisung-"

"No." Minho looked at him sadly for a few seconds, taking in his full expression. He slowly stood up not breaking eye contact with the latter as he left the room.

Jisung loosened up a bit after he left. He let out a breath he was holding and looked at his bed sheet blankly.

🜲

"Yes please, can I have some tea?" Minho sat in his night silk gown on his usual table reading a book. Since Jisung didn't want to leave his bed Minho has been relying on the maids who know nothing about his routines like Jisung does.

"What type of tea your highness?" Minho looked at her with an irritated cocked eyebrow. "I don't know- the tea jisung makes!"

"But I don't kno-"

"THEN GO AND ASK HIM-" he groaned massaging his temples. "No need to come and ask me, I already made it for his highness" the maid and Minho's eyes turned to the calm voice behind them.

Jisung with his widest smile, which Minho instantly recognised as forced, came in with the usual tray of tea for Minho.

"You can leave" Minho mumbled to the maid who bowed and left. Jisung placed the tray in front of Minho and his smiles turned into a genuine tired smile.

He poured a cup of tea for him and sat in front of him. "I had a hard time trying to get some sleep" he smiled awkwardly.

"Jisung about today.." Jisung shook his head stopping Minho in his tracks. "I'm sorry. I let my emotions take over me..I know you have no control over this.." Jisung smiled weakly taking Minho's hand.