\\ Popcorn //

The girls ran around happily, throwing pillows at each other and giggling. They had a huge, long table filled with food and drinks. They happily sang and told each other scary stories. Minho tried to join them in as many things as he could, jisung behind him. After sitting in a circle to tell each other scary stories the girls decided its time to do their nails and masks for their faces. they asked Minho if he would join them, but he refused and said he had other plans for the night.

"But prince Minho...you promised!" Bianca whined. "I know my lady but I simply just can't join you" he chuckled. the ladies forced him and jisung to sit on bean bags. "what's going on? jisung asked Minho as he giggled, Minho just shrugged. as the ladies sat and laid down next to them doing their nails, the boys just watched.

"lets try" jisung let out a breath as he grabbed black nail polish and then extended his hand to Minho. "what?? i cant jisung! you know i cant!" he laughed. "ill just do a finger! a pinky i promise!" jisung gently took minhos hand in his and placed it on his lap. minho calmly giving in.

He gazed at Jisung with gentle eyes, appreciating the careful way he applied black nail polish to his pinky. Jisung eagerly examined his work, applauding himself as he sealed the nail polish. "Look! its pretty and no one will notice!" Jisung chuckled, taking Minho's hand and gently blowing on his pinky, while Minho continued to admire him.

Minho shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Yeah, anyway," he pulled his hand away. "Let the maids know to prepare the pizza, and then let's go upstairs." Jisung's smile faded, but he nodded nonetheless and went to carry out the prince's request. The prince bid farewell to the ladies, wishing them goodnight, then quietly trailed behind Jisung, both of them making their way to the prince's room.

🜲

jisung was getting the huge screen that has been recently added to the princes room to work. Minho sat on one of the blue bean bags that has been placed. "did you tell them to get the popcorn ready?"

jisung hummed in response, "yes theyre getting it now" he was still focused on the remote control in his hand and the screen in front of him. "right! so, scary movie?comedy?sad?" he asked minho excitedly after he got the thing working. A maid came in and handed a bowl of popcorn to minho, he shrugged at jisung throwing a piece of popcorn in his mouth. "you pick"

"fine then, not a scary movie though! i hate those" jisung shivered as he returned his attention to the screen "romcom it is!" after he played the movie he ran to shut off the lights and then back to the bean bag next to minho. "i enjoy movies so much!" even though it was a luxury not people had, but chan and felix had a tv in their house and they have a huuuugeee stack of DVD's of movies" minho listened carefully to jisung, stuffing his face with popcorn and giving him more attention than the movie itself. "felix said this movie is great"

the two boys shifted their attention back to the movie. jisung sat silently watching a movie with his smile that showed his beautiful teeth, minho found it adorable how he could get so excited about such a small thing. he stuffed his mouth with popcorn again then realised that jisung isnt have any. "popcorn?" he moved the bowl to jisungs side but jisung only waved his hand a 'no'

"thanks though"

"hmm" minho hummed with his mouthful, he forcefully swallowed the popcorn, it felt wrong that he would eat and jisung wouldn't. He looked down at the ball for a moment, thinking if he should do anything about it. he took two pieces of popcorn and held them to jisungs lips, startling jisung. "i told you i dont want your highness" jisung said embarrassedly.

"no you have to" minho frowned at jisung who was still looking embarrassed. he smiled a little before taking the popcorns in his mouth, his lips lightly brushing on minho's fingers. it felt like a wave of electricity going through Minho's body. he heard jisung mumble thank you but he couldnt focus. he looked a the bowl of popcorn again, thinking if he should do it one more time. Hesitantly, he did it again with a few more popcorns, "again" he said gently as he held it against jisungs lips. jisung groaned in embarrassment and his cheeks flushed red before taking it again. He prayed that the light of the screen wont be enough to show his red cheeks.

Minho bit his lips, liking the electrical feeling he's getting. His stomach definitely did a flip and if it wasnt for jisung then it was definitely the amount of popcorn he ate.

Minho, filled with excitement, was eager just to relive that millisecond on repeat. Just as he was about to feed Jisung once more, a maid entered the room with the pizza. "Oh, the pizza has arrived! Please place it here, Marie," Jisung exclaimed.

🜲

"I CANT HANDLE THIS" jisung shrieked. minho was sipping a drink from his straw watching jisung wipe his tears with his sleeve. They had finished the pizza and the popcorn and the movie came to an end as well.

The main couple had to let go of each other 'for the best' and jisung couldnt handle but sob. "IT SAID IT WAS A ROM COM. ROMANTIC! COMEDY! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" minho put his drink down and smacked jisung's arm "language! its just a movie!"

"BUT I LOVED THEM SO MUCH!" jisung sniffled, "THEYRE NOT REAL!"

"YES- YES BUT- BUT WHYYYYY!" jisung returned to sobbing. "stop crying baby, ill go brush my teeth"

Minho stood up shaking his head, but stopped in his tacks as jisung actually went super silent. he can even hear the silence. he turned to face jisung who was looking stunned at minho, "what?"

"whatd you call me?"

heat rised in Minho's face as he realised the reason that made jisung silent. "oh- uh-" minho panicked, rubbing his red ears, letting out random breaths. 'i meant- as in- as in youre a b-baby" the prince didnt mean to stutter. he never stutters. "cause you were crying...just fucking forget it." minho frowned and walked away to his bathroom. he was definitely catching on into jisung and his habit of cursing.

🜲

minho splashed his face with water continuously. "why did i say that?! what is wrong with me... why am i.." he looked at the mirror in front of him. he was a mess. "ugh why do i even care!" he groaned as he covered his face with his hands. he brushed his hands through his hair scoffing before he left the bathroom. as he walked in his huge bedroom he didnt fnd any jisung on the bean bags or anywhere he could see. "jisung?" he called out.

"IM HERE!" the sound came from the place they were sitting on but he wasnt on the bean bags. Minho approached and eventually noticed he couldn't see Jisung because he was lying on the floor. He plopped onto his bed and crawled to the opposite side, finding Jisung happily and calmly doing his nails on the floor. "you stole the nail polish?" minho smiled resting his face on his hand. "i was very tempted to do my nails. Look!" jisung closed the nail polish and showed minho his right hand of which had black nail polish on. "its pretty right?" minho smiled at him and nodded. "finish off Han Jisung, its time for bed."

"oh okay okay!" he blew on his nails to dry them as he stood up to pick the plate and bowl they had eaten from. "goodnight your highness ill go give the maids the plates and head back to my room" jisung bowed and as he was going to leave minho stopped him. "wait! isnt this like a pyjama party? where you usually do at sleep overs? you told me that. you did it with felix. so..you should.." he gulped avoiding eye contact and looking at the floor "you should sleep here"

"oh yeah?" jisung smiled softly. "ill brush my teeth and bring my pillow and cover and ill come."

"what? theres plenty of space here on bed!" minho argued back "yeah but..but its your bed..only the prince-"

"its an order."

"yes your highness" jisung blushed.

to be continued...