\\Pool Party//l

"Good morning Your Highness" jisung pulled the curtains open. "ill get your shower ready before breakfast" minho groaned in his bed stretching his whole body, he watched jisung as he was getting his clothes and everything ready, and once jisung disappeared to get the shower ready he sat up and pulled a photo from under his pillow.

Thats when he started panicking as he remembered the night before where he kept the photo under his pillow before drifting to sleep.

if he kept it there the maids would find it, if he kept it in any drawer as well. if he kept it in the office jisung would definitely find it. he got up and ran to his bookshelf and pulled out any book, keeping the photo in it."whats this?" minhos heart instantly dropped hearing the familiar voice. "uh its my favorite book" minho almost stuttered, he gulped as jisung stepped closer. "what book is it?"

"uhm, the song of Achilles" jisung took the book from minhos hands who tried his best not to shake. he read the back silently and gave it back. "why do you have a small bookshelf in your room when you have a huge library upstairs?"

"its for my favorite books." he said as he put the book back in place. "i see, but its full. what if you read a book and it because one of your favorites?"

"then i remove my least favorite of the favorite and replace it."

"han jisung youre asking too much go do your job" minho walked past giggly jisung "ill go make sure breakfast is ready for all. by the way, everyone in the selected thought you at least got a gift for one of them"

"what? why would they?" minho stopped in his tracks to look back at jisunf. "i dont know, its just romantic."

"well im not romantic."

🜲

"Good morning ladies" jisung opened the door for the womens room gaining everyones attention. "i hope everyone is having a good day but its about to get better. Get your maids and get yourself a suit. the prince has invited you to a pool party this afternoon." Jisung invited all the ladies with his usual grin.

it was almost as if you can never find jisung not smiling.

Jisung followed the prince around as the ladies ran around the place enjoying the pool party, the weather was actually pretty good. sunny but with a cool breeze, making jisung a little more comfortable in his suit since he was the only one other than the guards in his usual attire. The prince had a white shirt on with a few top buttons opened and his sleeves rolled up paired with some blue knee length shorts and sunglasses.

"stop i told you i dont want to swim!" minho walked over to the lady complaining with three other selected around her, "Something wrong miss camila?"

instantly all the ladies bowed to the prince. "no your highness, everything is fine" olivia spoke with a smirk. "i see, don't argue and let's keep this as fun as possible" he took off his glasses and glared at Camila before he walked away. jisung looked worriedly at her before following minho.

Before they even walked any further another lady cut them off, "Thank you so much prince Minho, were having so much fun." she smiled as minho took her "of course miss.." he shook her hand struggling to remember her name. "You look pretty miss Mirage." jisung spoke behind Minho, the lady blushed then bowed at them as they left. minho smiled widely turning to jisung as they walked, "how did you know?" jisung chuckled softly, "when you say only miss i know youre struggling to remember the name"

minhos smiled turned into a soft one, its like jisung could read his mind at all times. He shook his head chuckling to himself as he turned around and continued walking to wherever he was going, greeting everyone in his way.

And there she was, dressed in the hottest bikini covered with a see-through shirt, sunbathing in the sun. "Miss celeste, looking beautiful as always." the prince took her hand and kissed it. oh jisung would rather die. For some reason he just couldn't stand celeste, everything about her made him want to throw up. "How are you doing my prince?" minhos eyes glittered at what she called him, "are you free later? before dinner. " he asked once she was standing in front him. "yes your highness."

he leaned closer to her ear to whisper something, nosey jisung taking a step closer to hear what he says. "ill be waiting for you in my room" jisungs eyes instantly widened at that, it was against the rules for the selected to go to the prince's room before engagement . but i mean who can break that rule except the prince himself, jisung was about to remind him of the rules but a loud scream stole his attention.

Jisung was probably the first to notice and the first to react. It was Camila, and she was falling into the pool. Before any guard or the prince could react jisung was already taking off his suit jacket and running towards the pool to jump in.

While every other selected was laughing at the scene, including celeste who hid her smile behind her hand, Camila definitely looked like she couldn't swim. lucky for her jisung was already in the water picking her up and swam back to the surface, placing her on the cold floor while she couldnt stop coughing. "GIVE HER CPR SHES CHOKING" a girl screamed. panicking, jisung didn't know what to do. Quickly he placed his hand on her chest to perform cpr but was only greeted with a loud slap that made him instantly move away. "I AM NOT CHOKING DO NOT TOUCH ME"

she quickly stood up frowning; more laughs were heard, the girls were laughing non-stop at her. "im sorr-" jisung tried to apologise but he was interrupted with another slap on his other cheek.

Camila hugged herself and walked back inside trying to avoid all eyes that were on her.

"you're not her superhero. you're my personal servant." jisung turned around at the cold voice. "she was drowning your highness" tried to defend himself. "how did you know? were you watching the ladies?"

"what?! absolutely not I just heard her scream. you did too! everyone did!" jisung was getting defensive and it was only making minhos frown grow bigger, he stepped closer to the latter with his eyes pierced into jisung. "if i catch you having any interest to any of the selected..youre not going to like how it ends."

to be continued

Idk if anyone realises why I made the song of Achilles his favourite book🤭

hope ppl know why i used the song of Achilles as his fav book ;)