\\ Kisses //

"Hear my idea Han jisung. Let's bring back Halloween." Minho sat on his desk with his arms folded support him on each side. Jisung stood there looking sick as ever, down ever.

Jisung has been down all week after the incident, not talkative, obedient, and no smile at all. It's not that Minho didn't notice, oh Minho wanted to stab himself for taking away Jisung's smile. But Minho didn't know what to say, how to fix it.

Jisung nodded silently agreeing. "I've read about it in some week and how it got banned around when dad became king. It's a shame generations did not celebrate it just because of my father's believes. We can name it..hmm..costume party but really it's more like a Halloween. Maybe slowly we can bring it back"

Minho was thoughtful, wanting to bring back old traditions that his dad banned for no reason. "Good?" He smiled proudly. Jisung on the side didn't share the same excitement he just nodded.

Even though jisung usually gives Minho a headache, he can't tolerate the silence. "Right well we only have a week left so start on it, and send invitations to all. Also make sure everyone is gone by the time I leave for East China."

"Yes your highness." He bowed.

🜲

"Are the rooms ready ?" Jisung was getting Minho ready to meet his guests the night before his birthday. Jisung hummed more focused on buttoning the prince's shirt. "And the hall? All decorations done ? What about the cake ? I'm not gonna eat it but what flavour is it"

"I don't know some weird to pronounce expensive cake flavour" jisung rolled his eyes remembering how he felt when he first read the flavour and couldn't even pronounce it right. He went to a set of ties he picked for the prince tonight. He picked a dark green one that matched his suit.

"How about the costumes?" Minho worriedly looked at jisung, not interpreting the rolling of the eyes right. He thought it was aimed at him. "They're ready" he spoke in a low tired tone.

Minho frowned closing his eyes, those two weeks have been shit with jisungs silence and it's giving him a worse headache than the weeks where he is absolutely obnoxious. Jisung tightened the tie a little too tight that Minho actually had to pull it down aggressively again. "I have to do it again now" he let out an irritated breath.

"You were choking me" Minho also got irritated with jisungs tone. "I wasn't, you're being childish." Jisung started tying the tie again. Minho swallowed down the irritation and pressed his eyes shut.

Jisung though couldn't, his actions were not as gentle as usual and once he tied the tie he did it tightly again. Just as he was about to fix the position of it he felt a strong grip on his wrist that pulled to the air. Minhos other hand pulled the tie open and threw it away.

"Enough."

Minho glared at jisung who tried to free his wrist. "Stop with this attitude Han Jisung. I can't tolerate it no more." Jisung frowned and tried to pull his wrist away but couldn't, "you can't tolerate me when I'm silent and you can't tolerate me when I'm me cause I'm too annoying! You just can tolerate me at all so why not send me home or something and get a new servant?!"

Minho stepped closer to jisung, noses almost touching. "You shut that pretty mouth of yours before I shut it for you" jisung's eyes widened in fury.

"YOU JUST SAID YOU CANT TOLERATE ME WHEN IM SILENT?!"

"I did not say that, I said I can't tolerate your attitude" Minho replied coldly. Jisung finally freed his wrist, raising his voice . "THEN FUCKING SEND ME HOME!"