\\The girls and the king//

"Are you okay?" The prince asked trying to force a smile to comfort one of the ladies who was sitting at the edge holding her knees together and stuffing her face in her dress crying.

After the attacks stopped all the ladies came out from under the tables and sat around the walls scared and shook. Some even started crying and wanted to go home.

The king came in, "I assure you ladies this will not happen again, now please go to your rooms and have some rest, breakfast will be delivered for you in your rooms.

🜲

The king called a family meeting in their "family gathering room" the three members of the family sat around the fireplace drinking some tea.

"You know Minho, I like the girls you have for now. Pick carefully, you see Bianca ? Her dad is a minister in Italy, she'd be good for the country"

"Seriously father ? After a rebel attack? And what if I don't like her" his father shushed him and complete his conversation, "and Adeline, her mom is Chinese which could help with our relations with them."

"What if they're not my type ?" Minho was holding into his cup of tea wanting to throw it at his father b he holding back his anger. His father laughed "I see, some people around the castle already told me you have some interest in Celeste. She is pretty but..she's no good for us, if you like her for her beauty or body then you can keep her around the castle to have some fun from time to time but..not your wife, understood?"

"Why would I do such a thing?! Why would I marry someone and sleep with someone else ?? Is that what you did with my mother ?" Minho said disgusted and a little frustrated.

"Are you raising your voice at me?!" The king yelled, concerning jisung a little as he stepped closer to the prince. "Did you ever love my mother ? Did you? Or did you sleep with everyone in the castle while having a damn kid and a damn wife!" He yelled the part loudly that it startled everyone and jisung had to pull the cup of tea and plate away from his hand.

The king stood up and ordered everyone out. "Everyone out." Minho gulped already realising his mistake and its outcome.

Slowly everyone in the room started leaving besides the king..the prince and..jisung.

"Didn't you hear me ?! I said everyone out!"

"Ac-actually my apologises to go against your orders your highness but the prince promised every and each girl from the selection that he's going to visit them and reassure them."

"And is that important now ?!" The king was furious at jisung but he stayed calm , "actually..it is quite important, remember that 25 of those ladies will be going home and telling everyone about what happens in the castle and how each member of the family is actually like, which is why you should be at your best and the prince should keep his promises as he's going to be the next king and should be loveable from now." The king was about to speak when jisung complete speaking giving him no chance to say a word, "and well word won't even stay in the country as you know some are foreigners like Bianca and Adeline and Anna and many others, imagine how the reputation of the family will be ? Therefore I think- I think maybe scold the prince later and for now he should go and give a small talk to them." Jisung took a deep breath after he dropped talking.

Both the king and the prince were silent but Minho took this as his chance to run away; so he stood up and bowed then left, jisung doing the same.

"Do I really have to go and talk to 26 crying women ?" Minho asked with a bothered tone as he walked, jisung behind him. "Well, yes. What if your father checks on you and you're not doing as we told"

Minho stopped to face jisung a little pissed, "then why did you say all that."

Jisung stopped, not knowing how to piece words together. "Well..I've noticed that..when you and your father have talks alone you always come back with a really bad mood and..I just worry for you-"

"Worry? For me?" Minho laughed, "you haven't known me for more than a week Han jisung." He gritted his teeth when pronouncing jisungs name. "But-"

"Stop acting all nice and trying to help or whatever. You're still going home by tomorrow morning."

🜲

"Mom..I got fired."

Jisung heard loud gasps from the other side of the phone from both his mother and sister. "FIRED ? JISUNG ITS ONLY BEEN 4 DAYS!" His sister yelled at him.

"I know I know...but he's..he's so hard to deal with!"

"Jisung..you know we need the money" she spoke sadly.

The call went silent, both not speaking until his mother did. "Does the Han family ever give up ?"

Jisung didn't answer just rubbed his face in frustration. "No they don't." She said

"You go tomorrow and pretend as if nothing happened, and if he says something just say.. "oh really? I don't remember ""

Jisung laughed at his mom, "mom he's the prince I can't just do that"

"Yes. Yes you can."

To be continued...