\\Beware//

Jisung listened cheerfully as Minho told him stories about his mom while they made the cookies his mom taught him to do it. It's like both their souls are seeping back into their bodies. It's like they find themselves when they're together. Laughter filled the kitchen, and lots of chocolate chips at the floor after Jisung and Minho fought over the bag.

Turns out Jisung hates chocolate! While it's probably Minho's favourite thing in the world. Once Minho put the cookies in the oven and stood up, he was faced with a flour surprise. He laughed and instantly got on with the flour fight with Jisung. Running around the kitchen and throwing stuff at each other.

The maids will definitely not be happy with this.

After the fight, they went to stare at the cookies in the oven like little kids waiting for it to get cooked. "Since the cookies are taking forever. May I have a royal make-out session with Your Highness?" Minho laughed at Jisung's sudden serious face and weird accent, even though he knew he was joking.

He took his hand and pulled him to himself as his back hit the counter behind him.

And as usual their kisses were wonderfully sweet- if you discard the flour taste. Jisung's hands caressed the prince's waist. Minho had his hands on Jisung's arms moving it to the placed he wanted to be touched.

Jisung kissed Minho with a smile, which the prince felt and sent butterflies down his stomach. Somehow Minho ended up on top of the counter with his legs on Jisung's waist and they completed their sweet soft make out session. The warmth of the oven, smell of the cookies, and the sound of their kisses filled the kitchen.

Minho gently pushed Jisung away and spoke softly and gently but even though he wasnt trying, it still sent chills down Jisung's spine. "Cookies, love"

Jisung nodded before Minho jumped off the counter getting his pink mittens on to take the cookies out. The cookies ended up being...the best cookies Jisung had ever had. Even though he ate the parts with no chocolate.

Silly little squirrel would eat the cookie parts with no chocolate and give the leftovers to the prince, who actually didn't have any problem.

To Minho it made them feel even more complete. Like two puzzle pieces who had to be put together or the puzzle won't end, in their case, the cookie wont.

🜲

"Jisung.." Minho murmured as Jisung finished washing the last bowl left. He hummed back to him as he dried his hands then turned around to face him.

"I need to show you something" Minho took his hands in his. Gaining a confused look from Jisung, "alright....have you  killed someone ??"

"No-"

"Okay then it's fine. yes, show me the way my prince" Minho smiled weakly before letting go of one hand and dragging Jisung by the other.

The castle was built for attacks, it was getting attacked ever since the new royal family took over. To be exact Minho's grand father. No one liked him, no one liked his dad either and no one particularly anticipated Minho taking over.

His Grand father started a riot, promised many things and once he was on the throne..the country went upside down. 

And ever since, the rebels were created. So the castle was built with secret passages and rooms. There was a whole different world between the walls.

And jisung studied them all. That was exactly where Minho was taking him. In the same kitchen there's a wall but if you push the wall it will bounce back and open.

Jisung followed behind him, looking for his phone through his suit jacket to switch on the light.

And once they could see their way, they headed to wherever Minho was taking them.

Jisung was just followed silently, well he was next to him and his arm in front of Minho just in case of any danger.

There was a hole in the wall, they were approaching. Jisung knew exactly where they were going. It was the secret room with nurses and doctors and beds. Just in case of an attack and they couldn't reach the actual chamber.

The same doctors who worked inside are the ones who worked outside but they would be brought at an instant. Or when asked.

A nurse greeted them both and that's when Jisung turned to Minho looking confused. "What's going on?"

Minho smiled not answering and just gestured to Jisung to follow him and so he did. To the last bed that was covered with a curtain. Once they were in front of the curtain Minho looked at him and said, "thank me later"

He pulled open the curtain gently revealing a man in a bed, laying on his stomach with a nurse treating him.

And tired Camilla sitting on a chair next to them with her hands bandaged clearly her wounds were already taken care of.

"I- I don't understand-" Jisung said with a smile and his eyes were pooling up with tears. Camilla stood up and smiled at him as he ran and hugged her. "I don't understand at all!" He cried into her shoulder.

She laughed tiredly and patted his shoulder. "I told you he wouldn't hurt me because he loves you way too much to hurt your best friend" Camilla smiled as Jisung pulled away. "He's a nice man. I misjudged"

Jisung looked at Minho who nodded, "I'll wait for you outside, take your time love-" but Jisung already jumped on him and hugged him repeating 'thank you!'

"I love you so much I don't know what- how- what should I say! How?? When??" Minho pulled himself away smiling, "who cares about the details ? Enjoy your time for now" he nodded again then walked away.

Jisung turned back to Camilla who looked very tired and weak. Very small and fragile, and her man was asleep clearly with medication because Jisung is a very loud person. "So his name is Jack?" Camilla nodded.

"How long?"

"A month, and a half.."

"How did Minho..you know."

Camilla smiled again, "we were about to get exiled but then someone ordered The guards to bring us here, once we reached he was standing in there with his usual frown and expressionless face. He told the guards and the staff that took care of us that if any of this information was out they would all die. Then he offered them each a good amount of Money. He explained the details to everyone..how..we will work in the castle without anyone knowing." Camilla shrugged "that's it. He's really sweet for this, given that he hated me since day one"

"Now I feel..guilty. We argued yesterday and and-"

"It's fine Ji, I'm sure he understands."

Jisung nodded.

"And Jisung? He really deeply loves you...never forget that okay ? I can see it in his eyes, I can feel it..I can feel the warmth of the room when you're around him and he's just.. a different person."

"And Jisung..be careful. They know. They all know. I don't know what's holding the king back from doing anything but I have a feeling he's planning for something big. So beware, because there won't be a prince to save you both like he saved us."

To be continued...

About 10-11 chapters left btw !! I have no motivation to continue 😭😭😭