\\The rebels//

"please escort her home."

"NO" she cried and screamed as the maids pulled her away. it was the 5th girl out of 15 being escorted home. there was 20 left and jisung was already tired.

jisung went back inside to say his line that he was growing bored of. "Celeste please come forward to meet the prince. "a beautiful woman with the darkest shade of brown almsost black silky hair that was the length of her waist walked to them and bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you your highness" she sat in front of him as he nodded. "You're a model right ?"

She smiled widely at that. "Yes, have you seen me somewhere before ?"

He nodded a little, "jisung showed me a few magazines of yours yesterday."

Oh yeah jisung remembered, the one in pink bikinis. he shook his head to forget the memory. Celeste pursed her red lips together excited to talk to the prince. "You looked pretty"

"You are pretty" Minho complimented someone, wow.
She covered her smile with her hand but you could see the blush on her cheeks, Minho smiled at that. How cute jisung thought. No not if Celeste, Minhos smiling was cute.

Even though the conversation was short Minho gestured for jisung to escort her and obviously he wanted her in. "Bye~" she said softly as she went behind jisung who told the maids to escort her to her room but she didn't move. "Can I have the biggest room?" She asked jisung crossing her arms.

"Uh..all the rooms are the same size..I guess."

She eyed jisung then rolled here eyes before leaving with her maids.

🜲

Jisung was fixing Minhos tie before dinner, he places ten different ties on a table next to a mirror in Minhos big personal closet..it was huge. They were trying their third tie when jisung decided to start a small talk. "So who caught your eye most ?"

"What?" Minho looked at jisung genuinely confused . Jisung smiled holding Minhos tie in place even though he tightened it enough. "Celeste right?"

"Han jisung is it your place to even ask such questions?" Minho said frowning and genuinely disturbed.

"Well..I'm your personal servant now-"

"Yes not my friend." Minho looked at the mirror before pulling the tie loose. "Try another"

"Yes but, what's wrong with being your friend? I literally follow you around all the time . I'm with you 24/7!"

"Han jisung there are rules. You need to follow them and not cross your boundaries."

Jisung shook his head as he was picking another tie, "well won't you be the next king? you can change those rules and forgot whoever made them!"

Jisung started working a little aggressively taking off Minhos tie and tying the new one, and Minho gave off just the same energy his voice rising a bit. "Well I'm not the king am I?! So I can't change anything."

"But im YOUR servant, I follow what YOU want not the king!" Jisung voice was also rising especially when he said "you"

"My whole fucking life revolves around you for I don't know how many years!"

"Did you just curse?" Minho glared at jisung but jisung couldn't care less and continued what he was saying scoffing " gosh who knows maybe how many days! "

Jisung pulled the tie so tight without realising that Minho had to grab his wrist forcefully off of his tie. They heard foot steps as they stayed in the same position, both glaring at eachother and Minho slowly adding more force to his grip on jisungs wrist.

"Your highness, the king and everyone are waiting for you" I maid spoke after bowing.

"Tell them I'm coming" Minho dismissed her without even breaking eye contact which..started making jisung nervous, he gulped, Minho wasn't moving an inch. "You pack your things and you're leaving tomorrow do you understand?" He let go of jisungs wrist pushing him away.

Jisung walked past him calmly to grab another tie, "well that's for tomorrow, for now, I think this tie would suit you better" he smiled continuing his work.

Oh but deep inside he was going to cry.

🜲

"You're late" the king scolded the prince, everyone was standing in front of the closed door of the hall that weekly royal news were filmed live from. "Forgive me father" he bowed to his father then stood behind him, jisung earning a "it's your fault" glare as he was about to stand behind him.

When the doors opened, there was a big set for everyone. A desk for a host on the side, next to it were three seats, and on the other side with a little gap was 26 occupied seats for the selection ladies.

Everyone stood up and bowed as the royal family took their seats. Everyone else was standing behind the scene as the camera started rolling. The host started the show like he does every week but introduced the new addition..the selection girls. Who decreased to 26 from 35 since this morning.

The king and prince delivered all the news they had for this week and then the host started asking some of the ladies some questions and they all smiled and answered. "Well I'm sure everyone is also happy to see some familiar faces like Celeste!" He said excitedly , the camera pointed at Celeste and she smiled waving at it and giving the camera a flying kiss with her red lipstick that matched her red dress.

They ended the show and it was time for dinner. Everyone was seated next to each other. It was the usual huge dining table in the dining hall, with the king in the middle, queen on his left and prince on his right. Then the girls sat either next to the queen or the prince. Everyone envied lily, who was seated exactly next to the prince.

As jisung was pouring some water for his prince while everyone was exchanging soft whispers and conversations, a loud bang was heard and the floor shaked causing the water to poor all over the table.

Then the hall went silent. Everyone looking shocked at eachother. Another bang was heard and a loud explosion.

"The rebels, they're back" Minho looked at his father informing him with his realisation.

Jisung was already in formed and trained if the rebels ever attacked. "EVERYONE UNDER THE TABLES NOW." More explosions were heard as the girls started screaming and going under the table with the queen. The king rushed outside the hall to check what's going and fix everything. Jisung was following Minho as he was giving orders to everyone to close the castle immediately and attack the rebels back.

To be continued...