\\ Pyjama Party //

"Ten of you are going home tonight." all the ladies froze in place when that was the first thing that minho said after coming into the womens room. They all stood in a line, frozen and some shaking. he walked in front of the first three, eyeing them all, with his hands behind his back. "you."

the lady he stood in front of stood straighter in horror. "youre going home." he said coldly and continued walking leaving the poor lady with no color left in her face. with the next lady, with a dismissive gesture, he signalled her to leave with no word.

Jisung walked behind him watching in dread as he coldly dismissed them. Minho stopped in front of one of the ladies and smirked to himself, "Almost three months in and i don't even know your name." his smirk slowly disappeared, and he signalled with his head for her to leave. Minho kept dismissing girls until nine were left. jisung stared in horror knowing Camila would be sent home obviously and its all because of him. guilt was eating him up. and indeed, minho stood right in front of Camila whos confident expression didn't leave her face.

he stayed there glaring at her with no word but she didnt flinch once. "Audry, youre going home." its like all the tension disappeared from jisungs chest when he heard someone else's name being called. Camila closed her eyes to calm herself but quickly opened it to look at Minho again who's glare didnt move.

🜲

the prince was sitting in the middle of the womens room on his comfy seat while the ladies sat around him on the floor or on the couches. jisung just handed him a cup of tea that he gladly took a sip from, "so ladies, any ideas of something fun you want to do?"

they were all thinking of Minho's question and then Bianca came up with an idea. "oh oh! how about a christmas party?"

minho smiled at her, "Were definitely having a Christmas party but thats too far, lets do something now before i go visit East China."

"When is your trip your highness?" Celeste asked as she placed her cup of tea back on the plate in her hands. "not sure when, but definitely this month" they all nodded taking that information in.

"youre gonna love it there" Luna exclaimed, whos family is actually from east china. "well well, but thats not our topic now Luna"

"hmm...how about we have a pyjama party?" she said excitedly, a few ladies here and there laughed at her. "actually that seems like a great fun idea..a big pyjama party in the middle of the castle" camila made the whole place silent and all eyes were on her.

minho bit his lip looking down to think. "ive never had one before but it seems fun, if you girls want to do it then we should" many of them gasped, "youve never had a pyjama party?" celeste laughed at him, he just smiled embarrassedly at her and shook his head a no. "no way!" another lady exclaimed.

the all sat closer to him, the ladies on the couch but Camila also came down and sat at the floor with the others.

As they all explained their version of pyjama parties to minho next to the calming fireplace. Camila was looking at jisung behind minho was looking back at her. they both smiled at each other at the same time.

theyre both still in the castle, no head chopped off, no one going home.

🜲

jisung placed another cup of tea for minho in his usual place in his bedroon, "do you have trouble sleep prince minho?" minho took the cup of tea and sipped it as he read his book. "a little, why?"

"nothing ive just noticed the type of tea's you ask for, they all help for sleep, and you drink a lot of tea in a day and-"

"just do your job silently." Feeling down, Jisung quietly brushed Minho's hair, his thoughts heavy with something he wanted to say but was uncertain if he should share it with Minho. "can i speak?"

"no"

"please our highness."

"no"

"pleaaaseee" jisung whined. minho shut his book harshly, "i said no"

"ill be fast!"

"you have 5 seconds"

"oh-OH"

"Thats one"

"OH WELL- i just wanted to tell you-"

"two"

"that sleep overs and pyjama parties were done differently-"

"three"

"WAIT- like i meant- I MEANT- we dont do our nails and hair and make up and all- we just"

"four"

"PLAY VIDEO GAMES EAT PIZZA AND PLAY GAMES AND TALK AND UUUH SING"

"five, go silent again" Minho opened his book unbothered as jisung let out a breath after that. Jisung brushed Minho's already perfectly brushed hair with a frown.

"i just wanted you to experience what i did as a teenager...it was fun." minho looked straight into nowhere and bit his inner cheek for a moment, thinking. "did i ask you to speak? no."

jisung rolled his eyes actually getting pissed as he walked away to place Minho's brush in its place. "youre as arrogant as people said you're going to be." jisung mumbled, minho's attention instantly shifted to jisung as he said that. he didnt speak or ask anything just watched jisung leave without looking back, "goodnight prince"

🜲

"which shade of pink ?" jisung was in front of Minho's desk a few days after the ladies have planned the pyjama party. he was holding two rolls of ribbons with different shades of pink, those ribbons were to tie the small surprise gifts Minho planned for the laides. "light pink is better, also make sure there is 14 gifts only." minho pointed at the ribbon he wanted.

"14? but there is 15 ladies" jisung asked confused, "i know, its a testt. how will one react if she doesnt get a gift."

jisung frowned at this stupid, "and what is it exactly suppose to prove?"

"a future queen should show her emotions even when shes sad and feels unincluded." minho crossed his arms against his chest. "well i think this is a shitty test" jisung scoffed.

"watch your language" minho warned but jisung scoffed again, "like what is it suppose to prove? any humans feelings are valid even a queen! you should always include all of them, what if you actually fall in love with the one you hurt? wouldnt it make you sad that youve hurt her so much?!"

"uh no? id probably fall in love with her knowing she can be a queen"

"This is shit!"

"go do your work and stop arguing with me"

"im making 15 gifts only."

minho's malicious grin disappeared and his frown reappeared. "do that and im going to send you home."

"lets see about that" jisung turned around confidently, "and by the way if you frown so much you'll have lots of wrinkles pretty early." he randomly said and walked out. a smile crept on minho's face because of idiotic jisung. he chuckled to himself before going back to work.

to be continued...

Been a while omg 😜