\\Please..//

jisung woke up earlier than the day before to be on time for the prince. he got dressed and rushed to the mini kitchen that was specified for the prince's own food, he told the maids what to make him for breakfast and then went back to the princes room, he stood in front of the door checking the time on his watched. "5:59" he smiled to himself before going in, the prince was indeed in his bed making jisung happy that he made it on time. he opened the right curtain and heard the prince groaning as the sun hit his face. "Good morning crown prince" jisung couldnt hide the smile on his face, even minho could literally hear the smile in jisungs tone. "youre one minute early" he said in his deepest sleepy voice.

"but not late" jisung went to the other side to open the left curtain. "youre still not on time" the prince protested. "but im not late" jisung argued back with the same smile on his face. The latter stretched in bed still groaning, "get a warm bath ready"

"yes your highness"

🜲

jisung just finished pouring water for the prince's lunch that was joined by the king and queen as they just came back from their trip. they were having a conversation about the selection that was happening tomorrow and jisung could feel minho tensing, he kept emptying his glass of water that jisung had to pour it 3 times again!

"now you better pick a pretty face, a shy silent personality and maybe someone that has good connections that will help us in some way." the king continued.

"but..what if thats not what i want" the prince replied in a low voice before drinking some water but soon choking on it. "DONT YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME? IF YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME YOUD NEVER BE KING." the king yelled resulting in minhos choking, jisung rushed to him patting his back and holding a napkin to his mouth. Minho couldnt stop his uncontrollable coughing as the king kept yelling at him and insulting him.

minho took a deep breath finally catching his breath, his face was all red but that didnt mean the king will stop yelling at him. "youre such a shame" the king got off his seat storming outside, the queen following after him.

the queen never really stood up for minho, he wasnt really her child so she never cared. it was the kings second wife that actually...everyone knew disliked her step son. Minho sat in his seat in denial or shock before he started screaming himself . "EVERYONE OUT! OUT OUT OUT!" since everyone was scared of him and already shaken by the situation they all left leaving jisung and minho alone. "i said everyone leave."

"im sorry your highness but im not leaving you in a state like this" jisung protested worrying over minho. minho bolted upright causing the seat he was sitting on to fall to the floor, he stepped close to jisung who stood in his place with the same position pretending to be confidently standing there. "are you not going to follow my orders?" minhos eyes pierced jisungs but jisungs eyes didnt move from his. "of course i will, but as your personal servant im also not leaving you in a state like this."

minho moved closer but jisung didnt back an inch, "when i say something you follow Han jisung-"

"sorry to interrupt you your highness but you voice sounds off, your throat must hurt, do you want me to get some tea ready for you and maybe prepare another warm bath." jisung smiled. "youre insane" minho said before walking away, jisung following.

🜲

"heres the final list of the selection." jisung places the names and photos fo the 35 girls on minhos desk. they were in his office after jisung prepared some tea for the prince. the prince silently went through the list examining them all. "i alsomade this list for you, with their names for their first chat with you, and if you have notes you can write them down" jisung was explaining for the prince who was listening carefully. "after you make the notes you have this table, if you cross the first sqaure it means theyre in, if you cross the second one means their out so im going to pull both out and give them the news."

"wouldnt that cause a scene?"

"well i can just seperate them and you can deliver the news later."

"oh no no no, im not gonna deal with a bunch of crying women."

"oh?" jisung asked confused, he found it a little rude or a little cruel that he wouldnt even care about their feelings. a knock was heard from the door before the cheif butler (or servant honestly idk what to call him) came in announcing "The royal king is entering!"

the king came in and first thing he did is ordering everyone outside. jisung bowed and stepped away taking a final look at the prince, seeing how nervous he was. Jisung stood outside the door with the cheif butler before he spoke. "the king ordered that everyone should have dinner on their own, so maybe you should go get the princes dinner ready." jisung nodded and bowed before he left to minhos dinner ready.

🜲

jisung was in the princes room getting his night clothes ready for his shower when minho came in looking tired as ever, jisung noticed how wobbily he was walking so he darted to him taking his arm. "are you alright your highness." minho tried to drag himself to bed with the help of jisung and once he reached the edge he just collapsed on bed. "please...please give me some space tonight.." jisung wanted to protest but minho really looked like he needed to be alone. "but.."

"i swear to god if you dont leave me alone im gonna send you home tomorrow." minho wanted to sound scary but his voice was broken. "let me at least get you in the shower and get you changed.

"please leave.." the prince..the prince was almost begging someone. jisung bowed "goodnight your highness" he spoke softly before leaving.

to be continued...