\\Most dramatic unmasking//

"THAT SON OF A BITCH" the king threw the papers filled with photos of Minho and Jisung on the table. "Your majesty you need to calm down" his personal cheif butler (idk what to call him man) tried to calm
Him down.

The king sat behind his desk irritated, "I can't deal with him anymore. I CANT!" He shook his head before lashing out and throwing any random file across the room.

"He needs to come back. Now." The king pressed his hands together and laughed hysterically. "Minho is ruining the country- no- MY reputation!" The king yelled losing his temper.

"I need to make an end to this. To him." He started laughing hysterically again, his chief butler panicking trying to calm him down. "Y-your majesty...go easy on the kid."

"Go easy?? IVE BEEN GOING EASY ON HIM FOR 23 YEARS! HE IS NOT FIT TO BE A ROYAL. HELL HE ISNT EVEN ROYAL BLOOD AND YOU KNOW THAT!" The king grabbed a glass of tea and threw it at the chief butler who dodged it and it ended up smashing on the floor.

"Minho...oh Minho.." he laughed. "Say hello to your final days my...son.."

🜲

Jisung groaned as he felt his dream ending, slipping into reality.  The light hit his eye making him hugging Minho tighter and shutting his eyes as tight as he can.

Minho felt oddly soft..comfortable...non existent- he opened his eyes to look at what the hell he was hugging. Pillows that was placed at the same place Minho was sleeping on- well, pillows that Minho probably placed so Jisung doesn't wake up.

Jisung rolled tiredly on bed, too lazy to get up. He kept groaning as he rolled back and forth like a kid who didn't wanna go to school. He kicked the cover off him aggressively and finally got up brushing his hair back with his hand.

The bathroom door was open when he stepped in. Minho was standing by the sink, towel on his waist, topless, a little water dripping on his chest. He smiled at Jisung with his half shaved half shaving cream face. "Morning love"

"Fuck, you showered already? Oh man you're all grown up right now and don't need me to take care of you anymore ? I see how it is. Whatever I guess. I guess you don't need me anymore." He crossed his arms aggressively rolling his eyes.

"Haha silly" Minho mocked before he walked over to him grabbing his waist and leaning to kiss him. "STAY AWAY YOULL GET SHAVING CREAM ALL OVER MY FACE!" Minho didn't care and just kisses Jisung which ended up in smudging his face with shaving cream.

The two got ready and changed their clothes. They had short conversations here and there but it was mostly silent as they did their usual morning routine.

Jisung just brought the tray of breakfast for both of them and they sat at the large dining table to eat together.

Jisung forced himself to swallow the food, he didn't feel like eating so he kept playing around with the food instead. He zoned out not realising Minho was watching him, he only did when he felt Minho's hand on his. "Are you okay love?" He looked at him with soft eyes.

Jisung couldnt face Minho, he just looked down at his food while biting the inside of his cheek. "im just scared..." he mumbled. "im scared of what I probably caused you"

Minho smiled at him rubbing his thumb on Jisung's hand, "they cant accuse us of anything, are friends not allowed to hang out anymore?" Jisung's eyes flashed at what Minho said.

Minho dropped the spoon he was fiddling with, realising his mistake and instantly fixing it, "I meant, not that we are friends we are definitely not just friends- but what i mean is, I have 12 women waiting for me to pick one of them as my wife back home! how can they suspect us?"

Jisung was assured by his words. well, pushing aside the harsh truth of Minho having to pick a wife soon. "yeah true." they both looked at each other smiling with eyes full of reassurance and hope.

🜲

"HELL NAH!" Jisung threw the phone across the bed and threw himself on bed, face flat into it. It was the first time this morning that one of them picked a phone and actually saw whats on the media. "stop being dramatic its not even that bad." Minho sat next to him and took the phone, scrolling on it.

After the photo's of Jisung dragging Minho went viral, more people spotted them on their selfie's, group photos, couple photos, and videos. It was- in fact as bad as Jisung thought it would be.

There was a photo of Minho feeding Jisung, a video of Jisung wiping chocolate from Minho's lips, a photo of Jisung winning a teddy bear for Minho that they ended up losing along the mess that happened the night before. There was also a video of Jisung resting his head on Minho's shoulder as they held hands.

Yes they were well covered, but after everyone got the clear shots of their fits with their masks off. Jisung's silly fit with hoodie and trousers did not go unnoticed.

"its not really that bad, there is an article called 'Our cold future prince is actually a homo twink'" he chuckled. "hey! im not a twink!" he seriously frowned realising what he actually read.

"wait there is also a poll about whos the sub and who's the dom" Jisung groaned, "i voted you of course" he chuckled again only to earn a glare from Jisung who finally looked up.

"now come on love I have an interview to be at" Jisung moaned as he dragged himself behind Minho was proudly standing. He took Jisung's hand in his and they walked till they reached the door, letting go of their hands and getting in a more serious posture and position.

"You know, I heard there's a new award for the best couple photos. We've got this unique category: 'Most Dramatic Unmasking.'"

Jisung shot him a playful glare, "Oh, so we're award-winning drama queens now?"

Minho smirked, "Well, at least we've got a title to uphold. Let's just hope they don't give us matching tiaras for the interview!" Jisung rolled his eyes, but a smile played on his lips as they left the room.

🜲

As Jisung and Minho stepped out of the car, a swarm of fans surrounded them, cameras flashing and questions flying. Getting to the interview building felt like pushing through a sea of people, everyone curious about the royal scandal of an anti-homosexual country.

Jisung, acting as Minho's guard, tried to create some space, but the crowd was relentless. Security guards formed a human shield, but the barrage of questions didn't stop. "How long have you two been a thing?" yelled one reporter. "Is the selection just for show to cover on this?" shouted another.

Minho kept his cool through this. The security team did their best to protect Minho, but the chaos only got worse. As they approached the entrance, the crowd's pressure became overwhelming. Then, in the middle of the madness, Jisung tripped over something, and for a moment, everything stood still. Gasps echoed as Jisung started to lose his balance.

In a flash, Minho, quick as a prince should be, reached out and caught Jisung before he could hit the ground. The crowd went wild. Cameras flashed like crazy, capturing the moment of Minho holding Jisung

Their eyes met briefly, a pause in the middle of the storm. The world around them faded as they looked at each other, seemingly unaware of the chaos. The screams and camera flashes got even louder, creating a bizarre atmosphere.

Jisung, thankful for Minho's help, steadied himself, and they continued towards the interview building, keeping their cool despite the crazy scene. The incident only fueled people's interest in the royal pair, and whispers followed them as they entered the building, ready for whatever came next.

To be continued...

Sorry for disappearing- I wrote this twice and it got deleted ???i had no motivation to finish it lol.