\\ Back Home //

jisung danced and sang every lyric in every song in his (G)-idle playlist. minho sitting there smiling and enjoying the songs. his fingers lightly tapped on his lap at the beat and he nodded his head from to time enjoying jisungs music.

"oh my god i should play some twice songs" jisung excitedly picked up his phone to change the playlist. "hey hey focus on the road."

jisung ignored the prince and lip synced to the last (G)-idle song before switching to TWICE. "so is this the music you listen to? minho asked facing jisung. "this is the music everyone listen to but you!" jisungs exaggerated disgusted face made minho laugh. "well its nice to know what music is listened to."

jisung parked the car in the middle of nowhere. "come on, were here."

"we are?" minho asked confused as he got of the car. "i cant drive it further, people will stare and youll probably get jumped."

minho followed jisung as he put his mask back on. they walked through what seemed like a forest. it was a little chilly and minho almost tripped like 3 times. his shoe got stuck in the mud too. he frowned at jisung cause all he did was laugh at him but it eventually made minho laugh too.

once they got towards some buildings minho realised jisungs concern. there were Beggers everywhere and a. few rebels were walking. minho could make out the rebels from each other as they had a matching tattoo of a two swords on their neck.

"dont stay far" jisung took minhos wrist which startled minho because no one would ever touch him with no permission and especially not grab his wrist. they went into a building that has broken tiles and cracking walls. "believe or not this is the best place you could find a safe and good enough apartment in"

minhos eyes scanned the whole place as they got into the elevator. when they got in jisung finally let go of minhos wrist and pressed on the 7th floor button. "once im becoming king ill definitely look at those areas."

"you should."

when they got out, minho froze as he saw the place, it was a corridor with dim light and for some reason to men making out. jisung pulled them apart laughing, "chill guys you dont have to eat eachother faces right here. kids live here you know?" the two men smiled acknowledging jisung and then laughed with him. "youre back jisung." the one with the beard that looked older spoke. "only for a night, anyways i need to go my mom is waiting. see you later aight mates?"

they hugged each othe and jisungr and waved at minho when he walked past them. "why didnt they bow?" minho whispered to jisung. "they dont know you are dummy you have a mask on" jisung shook his head.

jisung inserted the key into apartment 708 and opened the door. when the two guys stepped in a loud scream was heard and a young girl attacked jisung with a hug. "calm down Chae" jisung chuckled hugging her back. " I CANT BELEIVE YOURE BACK! MOM! MOM! HES BACK!" Chae screamed for her mom to come not acknowledging the visitor behind her brother. but once his mom came she immediately bowed to minho who had already removed his mask. "oh my god your highness what are you doing here?"

"huh?" chae said before noticing minho, her eyes grew wide and her face quickly became the brightest shade of red before bowing. "WHAT THE HELL."

"mom mom dont bow" jisung went to his mom helping her straighten her back again. "and who are you to order to do such a thing? everyone should bow to the prince or anyone from the royal family." minho spoke as formal as possible with a serious tone he only used when he was working publicly. obviously when jisung and minho were alone he'd yell at him 24/7 if he was in a bad mood.

"im her son and i know her health and i dont want to tire her" jisung rolled his eyes. "but-but what brings the prince to our old messy apartment" his mom asked still in denial and shock.

"well today the prince decided to join me, and he wants to try and live a "normal life"" he quoted normal life with bunny fingers before patting on minho's shoulder. "so call him minho." minhos face instantly frowned and he glared at jisung. "anyways mom is lunch ready?"

"oh- oh yeah.. yes almost" she was still in shock while jisung was already moving on and showing minho around in the small apartment. around the fire pit there was some family photos, minho grabbed one of baby jisung and smiled softly. "NO! MOMMMM WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KEEP THEM HERE" jisung yelled after he snatched the photo and then grabbed as many of his baby photos as he can and walked away to his room to hide them somewhere.

he threw them all under his bed making sure no one will find them. "hey ji" jisung sat up to find his sister at the door. "you better set me up with the prince."

"what the fuck chae youre 15"

"so? six years isnt a big gap?" she laughed, "anyways lunch is ready" she walked away leaving the upset frowning jisung behind her. he puffed his cheeks making him look like a cute squirrel. jisung let out a breath before he went to join everyone in the living room. the kitchen and living room was open to each other with the small dining table in the kitchen. jisungs mom and sister stood behind the seats while minho stood away with his usual frown.

"whats wrong?" jisung asked minho as he walked up to the dining table to take his seat. "id prefer having my lunch alone please jisung, get it ready for me"

"were not at the castle prince and youre not getting special treatment. now you either come join us or starve." jisung chewed on a carrot, already excited to eat his mothers food again. jisungs sister and mom hesitantly took their seat on the table leaving an empty on for minho. flustered minho took the next to jisung, the latter giving him the widest smile with his cheeks full of food.

its adorned minho how jisung stuffed his moms food in his cheeks while he ate very calmly and with him back in the castle. he was completely unaware of the smile creeping on his lips as he started trying the food that jisungs mom made.

to be continued...