\\ The French Princess //

"Ha! Really minho? A competition to find your true love?" the French princess laughed. "so pathetic."

"its a tradition" minho gritted his teeth sitting across her. ever since he came all she did was complain about everything, she didn't like anything, she hated everything!

"i dont even want to spend another minute here, id rather go home immediately!" she stood up crossing her arms. "this is ridiculous! you're ridiculous Minho!"

"yeah yeah, you can go home if you want to."

"next time when you want to invite me here again I accept a long handwritten apology."

🜲

"shes-shes i dont know whats the right word to describe her!" minho was pacing around his room at night ranting to jisung who was following him with a towel trying to reach out to him and dry his hair. "is there a word han jisung? for such annoying and arrogant and-and just-ugh!"

Jisung swallowed his words back. he stopped pacing around the room with Minho. "i do have a word but i think its very inappropriate for a princess."

minho stopped and turned around. "say it."

"shes a pussy- or a bitch."

yes he said that looking straight into a princes eyes.

🜲

"im sorry to tell you this Lara but the prince is sending you home.."

21 girls were left and two months passed. an attack happened again but it wasn't really as big. jisung just finished his midnight working out and was heading to his room. and when he passed the big window. he saw it again. saw her again.

the woman in her silky robe that shone under the moonlight. her maids standing next to her. he saw her sometimes when he passed next to this window at night. he always wondered what shes doing at night outside her room. he decided this time to go and check and get some answers.

"Camila?" he asked guessing who she was. the woman turned around and smiled. it was in fact Camila. "why are you up late Han jisung?"

jisung smiled back at her, "i could ask you the same thing" she walked closer to him and sat down on the steps, jisung doing the same. "just taking some fresh air"

" i see you often here." he said looking at her. she turned her face to face him. "often? why are you awake at this time?"

"i don't have time to work out with my tight schedule so i do it at night." she nodded. "its weird to see you not in your usual suit."

"yeah these clothes are much more comfortable." jisung looked down at his black shorts and his white t shirt that had a black jacket on top. they stayed silent admiring the sky together for a good minute. "i heard youre going home tomorrow?"

"just for one night, the prince is against it though."

"so are you going or are you not?" she tilted her head looking at jisung. "lets hope i will."

they both smiled softly at each other, their faces too close than they should be. Camila could literally hear every breath jisung was letting out.  her eyes drifted from his eyes to his lips and so did jisungs eyes. he leaned a littel closer before- pulling away instantly. "i should go, and so should you. its very late." they both stood up and surprsingly camila was still smiling unbothered by what happened. "goodnight jisung"

"goodnight camila" he took her hand and kissed it gently.

"goodnight jisung"

🜲

"youre not going"

"but why?" jisung whined

"because i said so" minho woke up with his shitty mood and decided to not let jisung go. "but i promised my friends im coming"

"and if you go what will i do?"

"i freed your schedule for  two days!"

"exactly which means ill be bored and alone!" minho argued back. "but its my right to take a break once in a while!"

"then- then take me with you!"

"i cant do such thing!" jisung said shocked. "you cant but i can." Minho smirked lifting his eye brow.

🜲

"a trip to reflect on yourself?" jisung laughed as he buttoned minhos shirt. "well it did work" minho smiled. jisung was getting minho ready. "the plan is, ill take the car and drive you myself as you need time for yourself alone." minho nodded as jisung planned everything. "yes but father shouldnt know you actually had a day off, he'd probably think you werent with me all the time."

"hm true. anyways, once we get there ill get you changed into my clothes. not the best but more comfortable than your usual attire and itll make you blend in easliy. for now when we leave the castle put this mask on Jisung gave the prince a black mask.

"People will stare" jisung assured. Within the next hour, they were already gone. The prince said goodbye to everyone, and they headed to the car. It was a royal car with two flags on the front of it. Minho was sitting comfortably at the back. "do you live far away?"

"not quite, an hour or an hour and a half drive" minho nodded silently in the back. Jisung tried to drive away from any traffic or people. Once he found a spot where there was barely any person he stopped the car and got out. Minho wondered what the heck jisung was doing.

He even for a second thought this was a trap and he was gonna kill him. But instead, jisung was pulling out the flags from the car, which wasn't really an easy job. Once he got in sweating and everything he threw the flags on the seas next to him. "what was that for?" minho asked still confused. "less attention." Minho again nodded silently.

The first half hour of the car ride was very awkwardly silent. Jisung glanced at minho from time to time in the mirror, the latter was just staring out the window the whole time. "do you want to sit in the front and pick some music?" jisung asked wanting to lighten the mood. "hm?

Jisung stopped the car on the side of the road, "its fun when youre in the front picking music and all" minho hesitantly put his mask on and got out of the car to switch his seat. When he got in his seat, jisung plugged his phone into the car and gave it to minho. "I don't know what to pick."

"whatever youre into." It took minho a few minutes before he actually picked a song. And it was a freakin classical piano music or whatever. "no no this wont hype the car."

"I don't know what type of music you want to listen to!" minho frowned as jisung was pulling the phone from his hand. "focus on the road!" jisungs eyes were focused on the road but once he grabbed his phone he was tring to multi task between both.

"youre literally driving with a prince in the car." Minho kept scolding jisung but jisung just laughed softly and then picked a song, uh oh by (G)-idle.

"whats this?" minho asked.

"youll love it trust me"

To be continued..