\\Celeste//

"you lucky bitch!" Celeste pushed olivia in the middle of the women's room. "what did you do to make him take you on a date first?!" all the ladies and maids looked in horror at Celeste. olivia was on the floor stunned and scared. "did you seduce him?! did you do some sort of black magic?! you disgusting whore!" celeste was yelling crazily , throwing her hands all over the place, "and  I SWEAR if any of you snitch on me i will ruin your life" Everyone looked at her terrified, celeste for a moment thought she was in control until she felt a hand on her shoulder turning her a round before a loud slap was heard.

Olivia

slapped

Celeste

Hard.

"you're gonna regret this."

🜲

"The italians agreed to come over for one the selection tests. heres their acceptance letter" jisung placed a paper on minho's office. they were both focused on work when loud knocks were heard.

"come in?" minho said in a low confused tone befor realising they probably wont hear so he repeated a little loudly before celeste came in crying. she bowed to him while sobbing, "your highnes..."

minho tilted his head, and jisung couldnt tell if he was worried or just confusedly interested. celest slowly lifted her face and moved her long hair that was covering her cheek showing the red hand mark on her cheek. quickly she started crying again while jisung and minho just stared at her cheeks with wide eyes shocked at what theyre seeing right now.

"it was olivia..."

🜲

later that night, Olivia was sent him. minho was in his usual silky robe drinking his tea on his usual spot with jisung drying his hair with a towel. "didnt you want to hear the story behind what happened today? im sure olivia had a good reason for doing it"

"i dont care, violence is against the rules no matter what is the reason." minho replied unbothered. jisung shrugged and went to throw away the towel in the laundry basket before going to fetch minhos hair brush.

"do you actually like the idea of dating 26 girls all at once to meet your true love?" jisung asked he was walking back to minho. minho took a sip of his tea and replied without moving his attention from the book, "25"

"yeah yeah but, dont you ever think that maybe your true love isnt one of them? could be someone else you know?" minhos attention drifted from the book to the window next to him. "maybe, but maybe i dont have a true love."

minho wasnt really focused scenary outside the window but really on jisungs reflection as he brushed his hair. "does it have to be a queen?" minho asked.

"Hm?"  jisung hummed confused. "why not two kings?" minho mumbled. jisung chuckled, "i dont know, youre the future king here. you can change the rules if you want to"

"but i only become king after i get married. "

jisung stopped brushing minhos hair to think about it a little, "life is not ever so easy, but im sure you can do it if you really wanted to, you cant..you know, not be happy in your marriage you know? and if you cant change it for yourself then you'd definitely do a favour for the future kings and queens." jisung shrugged smiling before going to put the brush back in its place. "you need something before i go to sleep?"

minho's attention slowly drifted to jisung, he shook his head slightly. jisung bowed wishing minho goodnight and went to his room.

while minho was lost in his thoughts in his room, jisung was getting ready in his own room to start some practice. he changed into suitable clothes for training and headed of to a large room with many equipment for the soldiers to train in. it was empty as it was late at night, but it was the only time jisung could fit this in.

jisung was actually a very fit person. he had broad shoulders, masculine arms and chest and then a very small waist. a very unique combination that made his body really attractive.

jisung drank the last drop of water he had after finishing his intense working out. oh he really felt like he was about to faint.  he dizzily packed his stuff and started walking back to his room. after a long tiring day, the working out at night just made him feel worse. as much as he loved the job and wanted it badly, its just the first week and its killing him. as he was walking through the huge empty halls with only a few guards guarding it, he looked outside the window to notice a figure standing in the garden.

it was a women in her blue silky night gown, her maids around her. he was curious and wanted to go check on the situation but right now he felt so drained and tired and needed some good sleep. after all he does have to wake up in 4 hours.

to be continued...