\\Dance//

Minho scrunched his nose at the cheap drink he just had, earning a small slap on his knee from Jisung to discipline him. The boys exchanged small talks with Minho but he mostly stayed silent, while the three excitedly updated each other on their life events. "My arts have been getting noticed lately." hyunjin added drinking the final drop of his drink. "Because it's so beautiful!" felix exclaimed

"because its naked men felix." chan said making minho almost choke on his drink. jisung and Felix just laughed together. " and women, i don't discriminate." chan chuckled at hyunjins comment. "anyways, my drink finished and i feel like going for a dance, anyone wanna join?" hyunjin asked stretching his arms. "sure i will" chan said also stretching his arms and back.

"me and jisung will join you later" felix took jisungs hand in his leaving jisung confused. "sure, minho how about you join us?"

minho bit his lips, he didnt really want to leave jisungs side. "uh.." the two biys stood their for an answer but minho eyes just drifted from them to his unfinished almost full cup to jisung who was calmly looking at him. "go have some fun, you'll be safe with them." jisung smiled softly

minho mentally groaned before getting up and following the guys. he didn't mind hyunjin really, he just really despised chan for no reason. "whyd you keep us behind" jisung asked felix who was looking nervously at his hands. he whispered a barely audible sentence. "huh i cant hear you"

felix lifted his face to look at jisung, his cheeks slowly turning pink then he leaned closer to mumble "naked...me. n....me"

"felix sweetheart i really cant hear you"

"NAKED MEN IS ME"

felix giggled after he yelled that sentence at jisungs face who still looked confused. "what do you mean?" felix went back to his serious face, which actually looked super cute. "i told hyunjin to paint me naked." jisungs eyes widened but felix kept going with his story. "and..well he liked it so he kept it in his art studio. then he asked if he could do it again, and he sold it for so much money. then lots of people started asking for some, people even ask him if he could paint them!"

"oh and..like do you get paid too?" the brunette asked curiously. "of course! hyunjin is a fair person. but thats not the point! I didnt ask him to paint me naked for him to sell it, i was trying to.." felix looke down blushing. "impress him or seduce him and i dont really know if it worked..and.." felix kept avoiding eye contact. "chan doesnt know its me and he absolutely judges hyunjin for the naked painting he does."

"oh.." jisung looked down finally understanding. "so you like Hyunjin and Hyunjin doesnt know and- Chan doesnt know about hyunjins paintings being you?-" felix aggressively nodded making his hair bounce. " He was really red during the first sessions, and man i get so bored and i hate it cause he takes hours and hours! and he never makes a move" felix whined laying his head on jisungs chest as jisung wrapped his arms around felix. "im sure he likes you back-"

the brunette was cut by a loud boy "Felix! Minho said he will buy one of my paintings!" hyunjin shrieked. the blondey quickly widely smiled. "CONGRATULATIONS!"

"you dont have to yell little baby" jisung chuckled and patted his head. "yes but, come with me and lets finish the painting we were working on, it was by far the best and we finish it before he leaves then-"

"NO! i do not want to look at my best friends naked body at my work place. find another painting to sell." felix giggled at jisung, "you told him?"

"i wouldn't hide from my bestfriend" hyunjin just nodded as the blonde slid on top of jisung and out of the booth. "let's go look for a suitable painting to sell." felix took hyunjins arm and they both walked away leaving jisung behind. "HEY! WHY ARE YOU GUYS LEAVING ME."

🜲

jisung went to look for chan and minho in the dancing crowd. and after what it seemed like forever, he finally found the two, standing like statues in the middle of the crowd. "why are you guys not dancing!" jisung asked with his usual enthusiastic energy. "actually, i have work to do, ill see you later sung" chan hugged jisung goodbye which left him confused. "what? youre leaving already?" jisung asked genuinly sad.

"ill see you next time, stay safe at the castle."

jisung looked confused at minho at why chan has just left suddenly, but the smile crept to his face again. "how about we dance a little before we go back home?" minho quickly froze in place, "i dont really know how to you know dance"

"its easy" jisung smiled assuring, " you gotta move to the rythm"

"i know, i dance but..not those dances." minho tried to get those words out in the loud cramped place. "ah, let me help" jisung stepped closer to minho and took minhos hands on his before placing them on his hips turning the latter red but jisung couldn't see it due to the lightings here. "what are you doing?"

minho was genuinely panicking but kept a straight normal expression on his face. "and ill put my arms here" jisung placed his arms loosely around minhos neck. "now let your body move with the rythm" jisung stepped closer, a little too close than he should and started dancing to the music.

to be continued...