\\ Quit //

Within an hour, everyone at the castle knew about the engagement.

The whole castle was spreading the news and an announcement was must made instantly.

Not only that, but once the word spread out the castle about the lady who won the prince's heart the whole country was excited for the news.

Minho was in his changing room, Jisung picking a tie to match his dark green suit. The air was thick between them, and the silence was eating Jisung up.

As he put the tie around Minho's neck and was about to start tying, he stopped and held to both parts. Looking at the floor, he sighed. Then looked up at Minho with his sad eyes, "why?" Is all he muttered.

Minho didn't reply, just looked away but that didn't stop Jisung from asking again. "Did you even love me? Ever?"

Minho frowned and looked back at Jisung, "it makes me mad you even doubt that"

Jisung's eyes fill with tears, for a split second the corner of his lips turn into a smile but it was back to his shivering lips again. "Then why did you do this...why are you doing this?" A tear escaped Jisung's eye, softening Minho's expression.

"For..." Minho was about to lift his hand and wipe Jisung's tear, but his hand dropped back down at the sound of foot steps of a guest.

"DO YOU THINK IM STUPID?!" Jisung flinches snd turns around to face the sound, it was the king. All red and furious. Jisung turned around again, trying to finish Minho's tie as fast as possible.

"You think I don't know your plan Minho? You're trying to get rid of me?!" He laughed like a psychopath sending chills on both of the guy's spines.

Jisung stepped aside after finishing Minho's tie. His mind told him to bow and leave but his heart told him to stay just in case the king would harm Minho.

And he chose his heart.

Minho glares at his father, his expression stayed cold. "Bold of you to assume YOURE the boss of me" he laughed again before he took a step closer and grabbed Jisung from his arm with a tight grip making Jisung gasp.

"You go out. Now." He gritted his teeth "and you cancel the selection like guy originally planned. Or else..you won't see him ever again!" He screamed at Minho who glared at him unbothered.

"Did you hear me?! I'm going to kill him!" He yelled again tightening his grip on Jisung who pretended nothing hurt.

"And?" Minho scoffed. "Do whatever you want, I am not cancelling my marriage" Minho smirked and walked away leaving a confused king behind.

The king let go of Jisung, still confused. "It's too late to use me to threaten him..." the king looked at Jisung who smiled sadly. "You can kill me, he probably wouldn't care." Jisung shrugged then walked past the king leaving him behind.

🜲

It was time to make the announcement on live TV!

The three remaining ladies sat on a seat in the middle of the room, with the king and queen on the corner looking mad as ever and the charming prince standing in the middle.

"Welcome everyone tonight!" The host said cheerfully into the camera, "today's selection news is the one everyone has been awaiting for!"

"Our handsome prince has finally picked our future queen! And she's sitting right there. One of those fine three ladies will be the next queen of Illea!" He gestured at them and the camera zoomed at them.