\\Shatter//

Jisung awkwardly sat with his back against some pillows while Minho laid on his arm on a pillow next to him. "This was fun." Minho was the first to speak and break the silence. Jisung smiled at him loosening a little. "what's next?"

"hmmm" Minho hummed thinking and looking at the ceiling. "your birthday is close"

"no no no! i don't want to make a big deal out of it." he shook his head. "i learned you never celebrate your birthdays."

"yeah I don't like it" Minho shrugged. jisung laid on his head getting more comfortable on the bed, he put his hands on the pillow under his head sleeping in the same position as the prince. "why though?"

"nothing i just dont like it, i used to make parties with my cousins when they lived here and well when i grew up i just got too busy for such parties so i ate some cake alone. you know for the birthday spirit at least?" jisung listened carefully to everything. the latter started laughing with himslef, "can i tell you something stupid?" jisung giggled, "sure"

"i never eat any of the cake or food im given on my birthday because once on my 8th birthday Changbin made a joke that my cake will kill me. Now im scared of the cake they make on my birthday!" jisung giggled with minho, "but you said you eat cake at night alone?"

"i make it myself, my mom taught me"

"REALLY?" jisungs eyes gleamed in amusment, "make me some pleeaaasee!"

"ill think about it." the two guys smiled softly at each other. "i think with the ladies here you should definitely have a birthday party to celebrate with them. you should invite your cousins!"

"you think?" minho adores how jisung gets excited about stuff, even though his opinions annoyed him all week. "You havent seen them in a while and youre busy but can definitely make time for a royal birthday party!"

"well after they all moved out the castle i barely see them but yeah. you know they were my closest friends. General Seo Changbin, prince Seungmin, and prince Jeongin. youll love them, especially jeongin, he's your age and is adorable."

"more adorable than me?" jisung pouted making puppy eyes, "Han jisung youre the definition of annoying."

jisung jokingly rolled his eyes, "are you closest with prince Jeongin?"

"no not really, im close to them all. Maybe General Changbin mostly before he left the royal family and decided to just stick with the title General. i miss his presence around...he's...to young for the jobs he has." minho looked worriedly into the bed sheet, picking on it randomly. "youre also young for the pressure and work you have Minho." jisung laid his hand on Minho's and gently pressed it. Minho's shock flashed in his eyes at the use of his name so casually.

not that he hated it though.

" yeah maybe i should make a party..a big one..and invite them. Maybe your friends too." Minho smiled softly. "REALLY?"

"of course" jisung squeezed minhos hand more biting his lips in excitement. "well that is if you dont keep annoying me till then." he started the teasing again.

"I AM NOT ANNOYING!!!" jisung got up holding a pillow in the air. "ugh youre suppose to massage my head after the stupid headaches you gave me all week"

"hey prince how about we play a game." jisung pressed his lips together in a mean smile. "sure" minho yawned. "the rules are, you see this pillow? i will press it on your face, i will really hard. we will count how many seconds it takes you before you stop fucking breathing."

"that game sounds really fun, can i go first?" minho sat up and grabbed his pillow, "how about i show you how to play it first!" jisung was about to hit minho playfully with the pillow but minho hit him first. they fought with the pillows and their laughter was echoing all over the room.  they fell back into their laying position inm laughert and the first thing minho did was grab jisungs hand in his.