\\ Christmas //

"Stop! You're getting flour all over me!" Jisung giggled pushing Minho away. It was Christmas morning and Minho decided to make the cake he always made with his mom, but with Jisung.

The two rolled their shirt sleeves , and threw their suit jackets on the side of the stairs leading the way to this mini kitchen. The two made a huuuge mess and the maids checked from to time to judge them, shake their head, then leave.

"You do realise there's flour hand print marks on your ass right?" Minho laughed as he poured the batter into the oven pan. "NO WAY-"

Jisung, like a dumb dog chasing around his tail, was going in circles trying to look behind him. "Out the way love! Cake is going into the oven."

"Oh okay" he stepped aside forgetting the flour hand prints thing and let Minho put the cake in the oven and set a timer.

Once he put the cake in the oven he put his hands on his sides proudly and looked at jisung, "may I clean the mess I made in the back?"

"No I wanna walk around with it." Jisung wiggled his ass making a small little dance that made Minho laugh. "You're so- out of context-"

He walked next to him and gently patted his back to get the flour off. "Oooh yes, harder please and I'll scream your name!"Jisung fake moaned as he bowed a little to make his ass pop out more and he did his funny dance again to wiggle his ass in Minho's face.

"You're so silly, now stop and let me get this cleaned." The two heard random singing coming from upstairs, specifically Felix singing. They couldn't see him but they could make out he's jumping on the stairs.

Then slipped, screamed, fell down the stairs on his ass all the way from the middle to the bottom, into the ground where Minho and Jisung were standing. "

He pouted and rubbed his ass gently as he stood up, "that was not a fun ride down"

"What are you even doing here Lixie?" Jisung laughed and Minho smiled behind him. "I was looking for you!" He said cheerfully as if last night he wasn't crying to Jisung.

He cupped his cheeks and looked dreamily at the ceiling. "Ugh General Seo is so dreamy! Talk about first love!" He blushed and giggled while Minho looked at him disgusted. "Dreamy? He used to wet his bed till he was 14" that earned him a smack from Jisung, "what happened between you two yesterday" Jisung asked.

"He-he! He was adorable! He said he noticed everything last night, he was watching me-"

"Creep" Minho shrugged earning a glare from Jisung. " and he said no one should hurt me, may I quote, 'I won't let anyone hurt you again'! And then he gently held my chin and then! Guess what!!!! He stole my first kiss! I'm so- AAAAAH!!!" Felix shrieked and jumped around. "I WAS SO SHOCKED- I ran away...but you know- HES CUTE AND AAAAAAHHHH!!"

"Stop screaming I swear-" Jisung glared again at Minho then hugged Felix. "That's so cute! But you should apologise for running away he probably has the wrong idea now."

"But- A KISS WAS TOO EARLY! The promise he made already made me fall in love- THE KISS MADE ME FALL AND SMACK MY HEAD AND REALISE WHATS GOING ON AND LEAVE-"

Minho walked past them to check on his cake, "hmm almost done, should we get the decorations ready for it love?"

"Ooh I wanna decorate with you guys!" Felix shrieked. "Leave." Is all Minho said with his no joke expression.