\\ Gift //

As the four sat on Minho's bed updating each other on their lives Jisung was getting Minho's pyjamas ready. After he placed them in the bathroom for Minho he decided he should go make tea for him.

"i'll go make your night tea, should i make some more for gentlemen?" Jisung asked Minho who looked up at him, sitting at the edge of his bed. "yeah sure make some for them too" jisung nodded before he went his way.

Jisung anxiously walked in circles in the prince's private mini kitchen where he normally got his breakfast and tea ready.  The maids were getting the tea done but jisung's nervous breaths and walking definitely irritated the older one.

what have i done?

what was that?

i will get killed! if i die who will take care of my family?

oh my fucking god i hate you prince Minho.

"Mr.Han are you alright?" the older maid asked but jisung did not aknowledge her and kept walking in his circle. "Mr.Han? MR.HAN!"

"huh?" he finally stopped and noticed. "tea is finished can you leave now" she handed him the tray, clearly giving zero fucks about him.  He nervously headed back to the prince's room, overthinking on his way as the tray shaking uncontrollably.

"Hey Jisung" he stopped in his tracks to look at where the voice from. It was Camila. "oh hey" he smiled genuinely. "Havent talked to you for a while since you were all moody and upset" she said as they started walking slowly again. "oh yeah that" jisung chuckled awkwardly. "How's the prince now? still making your life miserable? Guess what you dont have to worry about that a lot cause you wont be the one marrying him OR BEING SENT HOME BY HIM. im actually surprised i made it this far" she giggled making jisung giggle with her. He always enjoyed how talkative she is. "yeah he's...he's better now"

Jisung pressed lips together in a tight line. "Really! thats good ! so, you got hime any gift? i actually decided to make him hate me more and get him nothing. im kidding im kidding. Im not kidding. should i get something? i mean- he doesnt deserve it but-"

"I DIDNT GET HIM A BIRTHDAY GIFT! FUCK I WAS UPSET FOR TWO WEEK I ACTUALLY DIDNT THINK OF THIS! FUCK!" Jisung almost dropped the tray, he was only a few steps away from the prince's suit, which the ladies were not allowed through. "Are you gonna sleep early tonight?" he asked Camila urgently. she shook her head a no. He nodded and headed inside.

Once he stepped in the room he was surprised with Minho's loud laughter, mixed with the other guys laughter's. "im glad youre enjoying your time together" he smiled placing the tea on the bed. "Be careful not to spill." as he was about to fix his poisture he wispered to Minho, "need me to wait until you take a shower?"

"no no just go to sleep, thank you again." jisung smiled softly but was surprised with how publicly minho stroked his nose on jisungs cheek. He felt heat creaping into his cheeks, "goodnight Jisung" His cheek bone was pressed against jisung cheek, feeling it, and his nose gently stroked from time to time. Jisung instantly stood up straight taking one glance at his cousin who all had the same silly smirk on their face. Even adorable Jeongin.

As soon as Jisung shut the door he let out a deep breath. His heart was doing backflips. He touched his cheeks realising how arm they felt. Jisung headed outside of the hallway trying to regulate his breathing rate.

Making sure no one was watching, he went to the selected rooms. He stepped slowly just in case anyone was awake and would catch him, he did that until he got to the last room in the corner. Knocking on the door twice, a maid popped her head out and then invited him in. He nodded his head to the three maids and then to Camila who was in her sleeping gown on bed. "Lucy, Mary and Lillian you can go to sleep now and...if i know that you told ONE person that Mr.Han was here i will.." she looked sternly at them almost scaring jisung too, "tickle you to death" she smiled making them giggle. They told her goodnight, bowed  and left.