\\ Blow it //

"May I have my last dance with you Mr.Han?" The prince bowed slightly extending his hand for Jisung. "I would but I don't want to get sent home or my head chopped off by the king"

"Oh he wouldn't dare to touch one hair of yours while I'm still alive" they both chuckled. "Let's go out for a little before it's time for the cake" Minho said distressed. Jisung followed Minho outside of the hall to wherever he was taking him to.

And it was actually another empty part of the castle with another, but smaller hall. "Why are we here my prince ? There is no protection?" The prince have ordered that the guards who guard this place should be the ones dancing tonight with the ladies. "It's the closest, we can still hear the music at a certain corner" he said opening the door and inviting Jisung in.

"Oh I see, you wanna dance with me? Well let me tell you I actually can't" Minho turned around at Jisung "what?"

"I can't dance with the prince it's not allowed" Jisung rolled his eyes taking the prince from his waist. "Oh stop it you're irritating" he pushed Jisung's arm off of him and walked away to a corner.

"I thought you liked my humor !" Jisung followed, "you're still irritating"

Jisung stood in front of the prince taking his waist again but quickly his hands were pushed away. "Awh someone is being sulky~" He mocked the frowning prince who had his arms crossed.

"You look adorable with that frown-" jisung was interrupted by the sudden grab of his suit jacket and his back was met with the wall. "Minh-" Minho crashed his lips on Jisung clearly craving his lips all night.

He loved the way their lips were perfect, how Jisung's lips fit perfectly with his, how Jisung instantly kisses him back, how Jisung knows each move and exactly where to put his hands, oh he's been driving Minho crazy all night.

The kiss was hungry, sloppy, Minho grabbed his face kissing him harshly. He needed to feel everything, he needed to memorise the flavours and each detail on Jisung's lips.

Soft moans escaped Jisung's mouth making Minho go insane-

"Uh- Minho they're waiting for you to cut the cake-" Jisung shrieked pushing Minho off of him at the voice. It was changbin.

"Oh okay" Minho smiled. "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Jisung was panicking, his panicked breaths increasing. "It's exactly what it looks like but I'm just gonna ignore it"  changbin shrugged and left.

"IM- IM SORRY- MINHO IM SORRY I SHOULDVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL-" Minho calmly grabbed Jisung's arm, "baby I told them"

"Told?? Told them about what?" Jisung looked confused. "I told them about you, about us" he smiled warmly.

"About us ? What do you mean- we- it was only yesterday"

"Maybe for you, not for me" Minho said gently kissing his nose. Jisung blushed but he was still shaking. "Calm down okay? I won't let anyone separate us, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you okay?" Jisung stared at Minho before tears formed in his eyes, hugging him tight and crying in his chest.

"I was so scared.." his heart was beating fast against Minho's chest and it wasn't just because of what happened. "We-we have to go" Jisung wiped his tears.

"No no, we're not going until you calm down" he kisses jisung head who started crying again.

Jisung back hugged Minho sensing how tense he was as they walked,"want me to trip over and fall on the cake?" He giggled. "No it's obvious" he said distressed as they walked. "I'll find something when the time is right"

Jisung kissed Minho's cheek as he let go of him, walking normally as they reached some guards. Jisung cleared his throat as he opened the door announcing Minho's presence again.