\\The Prince//

Jisung rolled in his bed at the sound of the alarm. He stopped suddenly, wide eyed, realizing that this isn't home and he has to get up now. Jisung threw his bed sheet in the air and rushed to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He put on his suit and fixed his tie and hair in the mirror before heading it out leaving the room messy. I guess it's just a jisung thing to leave his rooms always messy.

Jisung had to wake up the prince at 6 am and it was 5:12, he had to go get all the paper work ready for today, make a schedule for the week and tell the servants what too cook him for breakfast. It was 5:55 and he was on the other side of the castle, he had to rush back to where the prince's room was.

When he got there he looked at his watch and it was 6:02. He took a deep breath before opening the big door and do everything the chief butler has told him.

Walk carefully to the window.

Open the curtains all the way.

Open the right curtain first so the sun hits his face and he wakes up and say, "good morning your highness."

Jisung stood there for a moment nervously looking out the window, he waited for any reply or for any sound at all and he got none. Suspiciously he turned his face to look at the huge bed next to the window.

No one.

"Your highness ?" Jisung called confused. He looked around the room and there's no one. Jisung panicked not knowing what to do. This was not planned for his first day at work! He froze in his place not knowing what to do until he heard footsteps so he slowly looked up to see where they came from.

The prince, dressed, messy hair, sharp eyes, emotionless face.

"You were late."

Jisung stood there shook, he didn't know how to reply. For good 15 seconds he did absolutely nothing but stay frozen.

Then he just nodded, "my apologies your highness, you want your breakfast now?"

"You've got two more chances if you're late again you're leaving." The prince stepped a step or two. The latter gulped and nodded again "yes your highness, I'm sorry again."

"Mhm" the prince eyes the boy in front of him, "you're younger than usual" he still kept looking at him focusing on every feature of his body. "How old are you?"

"19" the boy replied. "I see, go get me some food now." The prince said rolling his eyes, jisung bowed and went to fetch the prince's food as fast as possible. he tried not to stumble carrying the tray all the way back to the princes room. when reached there he found the prince next to a window reading a book, he placed the tray in front of him on a table and poured some tea for him.

The boy then stood behind the prince as he finishes his food while reading his book. for the rest of the day jisung followed the prince around following his orders. for his first day of work he had a lot of work to do since the castle will soon go through the selection within two days.

🜲

Not only did jisung have to follow the prince's orders but also the chief butler as he had to get all the rooms ready and go through the whole list checking every girl's background.

and let me tell you this the prince was not the nicest person ever. he was rude almost all the time and very bossy, i mean duh hes the prince but you dont have to be rude.

🜲

jisung was placing the new fresh bedtime clothes for the prince as he was taking a shower. "HAN JISUNG" he heard the prince calling for him from the inside, it was his que to get the towel and slippers. the prince was in the shower, fog covering the glass but jisung can make up his silhouette he places the slippers in front of the shower and held his arm straight with the towel for the prince to grab. his back was facing the shower and he stood there until the prince came out after drying himself and wrapped the towel around his waist. jisung kept his eyes respectfully the floor as he walked behind prince minho.

The prince stood behind the folding screens and jisung handed him his clothes while facing the opposite side. this whole thing has been awfully awkward. jisung picked up the towel and slippers minho threw on the floor before walking away with his new bedtime clothes and matching comfy slippers. he was about to take the towel and slippers to the washing basket but he felt a pair of eyes on him. and yes minho was looking at him "get a new towel and dry my hair"

jisung nodded going to the bathroom to throw the old towel in a basket and grab a new one "specifically for hair" and went back to minho was in his seat drinking his evening tea that jisung already prepared and reading his book. jisung stood behind and gently dried his hair with the towel before getting a brush to brush minhos soft brown hair. he thought of complimenting the prince on his hair but who was he to start such an informal conversation. "you can go to sleep"

jisung bowed to the prince, "Goodnight, sleep well your highness"

"hm?" minho asked. jisung smiled and repeated "goodnight" before he walked away. Minho mumbled "goodnight" as he watched jisung leave.

🜲

after a hard day jisung plopped on his bed and stretched his arm. he felt as if his legs will malfunction and stop working any second. he picked up his phone that was left on the nightstand all day and called his mom to tell her everything about his day before going to sleep.

"im still not cleaning your room."

to be continued